• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bee Message

Okay, let me clear the air on the Bee Debate.

A lot of bees are dying, yes that is indeed true. A lot of Beekeepers however, are having surpluses of Bees.

Now, if you take a look on the map of where the big Bee Deaths are, you can make a correlation as to why.

Ask the farmers in whatever regions what they use for pesticides, and 9 out of 10 will tell you some generic crap.

It's that 10 percent that are using the so called natural nicotene based pesticides that are killing a lot of bees, and by killing, I should really say, disorienting, because they don't ever seem to make it back home, but never really die or are accounted for.

When you pare it all away, this too shall pass, and bees will thrive again, and here's why. Bees have been around for MILLIONS of years. Just like Flies, and every other insect on the planet. Humans won't outlive bees, or any other insect for that matter. Insects are a nearly perfect survivor species.

You say you will clear the air on the bee debate but then you don't back up what you are saying with any verifiable facts. Do you have credentials in this area? Or is it simply opinion? I have read that bees used on organic farms are doing better than others. But beyond that you say that "bees will thrive again". I hope so but we have no way of knowing that. Their normal habitat is being destroyed by overpopulation of humans. Many butterflies are dying out. Maybe roaches will live on. Trilobites which lived through many epochs and were very hardy eventually became extinct.
I received this link from a friend:
http://www.vanishingbees.com/SITEHTML/film.html
In any case, this thread began because I wrote about an OOBE involving a message about bees. Although I personally espouse a green philosophy, I don't know that it is pertinent to argue that in this paranormal forum.

At this point, I think it's important to point out that we don't know enough about Earth's natural systems and our influence on said systems, to have a totally clear handle on what's happening to bees, frogs, acorns, and the many other biological signs of duress that we're clearly seeing. It would appear, to my untrained eyes, that the planet is having a bit of a meltdown. That said, many species have gone extinct, and many more will - including humans, if we continue on our current path, IMO. As part of this ecosystem, it would not surprise me that folks who are sensitive would be having dark visions, there are many reasons for the psyche to be disturbed - I know that mine certainly is.

dB

Maybe roaches will live on. Trilobites which lived through many epochs and were very hardy eventually became extinct.

Yes. Dwelling on what might happen to my kid's kids is sad. But in the big picture, I don't worry about "life on earth". Bacteria rule this planet and will be here no matter what we do.

My measure of things goes like this: every spring I pay close attention to the early flowers that feed the first pollinators. If they are out and about and i can see a decent diversity of wild pollinators buzzing around then I know life continues on planet earth for one more year.

Back