• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bee Message

fahrusha

Skilled Investigator
Yesterday morning sometime between 5:30 & 6 a.m. I had a very unusual experience.
I need to preface my account with a little of my history. As a child I had a great deal of fear of sleeping alone due to the experiences I had with so called "sleep paralysis" and the concurrent feeling that there was another being in my room forcing me out of body. I'd have a horribly intense vibratory sensation in my head often centering around my upperlip and nose. I would fight hard to be able to break out of this paralysis and not to be taken out of body.
A few years ago I read "Journeys Out of Body" and I knew first hand what Robert Monroe was speaking of. As an adult I had fewer of these experiences and since attending the Monroe Institute much less fear of them.
I was awake last night due to sound from upstairs above me starting at 4 a.m. I had a ocean wave noise playing quietly on a small machine nearby. This is a normal practice for me.
Suddenly my face and then my whole body started to vibrate. I was pulled up out of my body and started flying. Wow! It was exhilarating. My mind was totally awake but my body was asleep on the bed. I flew through the night sky which was the slightest predawn grey over land and trees, slowing down over an upscale tasteful exurban neighborhood with older trees and solid architecture.
I seemed to slow down a bit as I could clearly see a few of the well kept homes. And then things got totally strange. I heard a distinct voice speaking into my right ear. It was outside of me. It was not a voice in my head. The sound of this voice was clearly female and it had a mechanical, alien or insectoid quality that was alarming. This is the communication as I remember it: (You should be) "watching what happens to (is happening to) the bees, as it will also happen to" (you) (the human race).
The words in quotes I clearly remember, the ones in parentheses are what I believe I heard. Hearing the voice struck me with overwhelming terror, it was so unexpected, that I quick as lightening drew back into body and fought the sleep paralysis for control of my body, which I regained. I then continued to fight against the vibration for sometime. When I got up at 8 a.m. I was ashamed of myself for lack of courage but it was a gut response, over which I had little, if any, control.
My guess is that the voice could have been a deva (oversoul) of the bees, but that is only a guess.
I now feel compelled to share this message and may put it on my blog as well. I submitted it to the Anderson dream site though I was fully conscious when it happened.

I don't know what you expereince means but there seems to be a collective fear effecting many people now. The ecomonic crisis is huge and I don't even know how to proccess this information.

Too bad your great OBE had to change to something fearful.

So what exactly is happening to the bees? I for one would hate to be addicted to honey... I dont even like the stuff.

I don't know exactly what the message means, but as far as what is happening to the bees on Earth- they are dying due to "Colony Collapse Disorder". The cause could be a chemical Monsanto produces which is used agriculturally. I'm not sure, but the outcome would be far worse than an economic failure, which is plenty bad in itself. The outcome of no bees is no food, because the bees pollinate our crops.
A Native American friend of mine had another explanation:
"If you watch the bees, each one, whether worker or queen or other, thinks nothing of itself, but only of others, of its community, being purely of service to others. In this way, but not for any selfish reason, each individual bee is taken care of. See? Each bee is taken care of by virtue of not caring for him/herself AT ALL (complete selflessness), but by caring only for the others. The humans will soon experience this when the society that they currently live under (and have been living under for thousands of years - an heirarchical society, with pyramidal religions, pyramidal economies [corporations, etc.], pyramidal governments, etcetera) collapses completely (look at not later than early 2015). Out of the ashes will truly rise the Phoenix. Peace and Love. Onenkiwahi!"
Me I'm open to your thoughts. Google "Colony Collapse Disorder" if you are not familiar with it.
Peace out...
Fahrusha

Fahrusha wrote:
This is the communication as I remember it: (You should be) "watching what happens to (is happening to) the bees, as it will also happen to" (you) (the human race).

The honey bee colony collapse is, as far as I have read, is the result of a nicotine based pesticide applied to crops. The result is that the bees loose the ability to get back to their hives.

Also - Was this the first time you had such a dramatic outer-body-experience? Your posting is a little unclear.

Dear mikec,
I have read that a pesticide product (of Montsanto) looked to be to blame, though I'm not sure it was totally proven. Loss of bees would be catastrophic for the human race. We would quickly have no overpopulation problem due to the mass starvation that would ensue.
No, this was not the first out of body experience I've had. But I don't have them on a very regular basis, only occasionally.
Best,
Fahrusha

So what do you think is happening to you? Do you think you are actually going out of body, or do you think you are dreaming?
It certainly doesnt sound like sleep paralysis...

I did a post a while back highlighting an experiement where doctors we going to do a test to see whether near-death experiences of out of body experiences actually happen or whether they are all in the mind.

Whilst you obviously arent dying, you could still use the test, maybe get a friend to put the pictures up before you sleep, or do it yourself without looking...
See this link:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7621608.stm

That was an interesting article. I had read it a couple of weeks ago and actually submitted a comment to it, which I never checked to see if it was posted. Briefly what I said was that I thought it would be better to put brightly colored objects on the shelves than pictures, because in studies I have read, reading is very uncommon in OBE. This was confirmed to me in terms of remote viewing and by professional remote viewers, though it is not the exact same thing but clearly related.
I have had a number of OBEs over the course of time. Sometimes I've been in the room that I've been in bed in or nearby as in an OBE I had at the Monroe Institute, in which I went into the co-ed bathroom in my underwear, and freaked out when I realized someone could come in and see me, but then snapped back into my body like a rubber band. Only then did I realize I hadn't gone there in my physical body.
Other times like this time, I went straight up into the sky with no time to really notice my surroundings in any detail as I left, but felt fully awake during the entire experience. The commonality was the fairly severe buzzing in the head which terrified me since childhood. At TMI I am generally listening to a specially crafted audio for that purpose and the vibration is less severe and generally over the whole body.
What is it? I don't know if there are agreed upon terms for this. It has been happening to me since childhood and it has been happening to others as well. It is a big reason that people attend TMI, because they've had experiences like Bob Monroe's.
Best,
Fahrusha

Sleep paralysis often accompanies oobes, assuming they're real. Part of what she experienced is clearly sp, or a lucid dream she is having sp. As for the flying around scenario? Was the OP really flying around her neighborhood? Don't know.

Pity the message was so cryptic eh? Be nice to be clearly told advice instead.

I've had the vibrating sensations before (among other "things"). Never been out of body. I hear the vibrating is a common experience that people have before going out of body. I've never been able to confirm an OOBE though, so I'm still skeptical about many of the claims. I'm open to it, but I think most oobe reports I've read are vivid dreams, lucid dreams, that happen in association with sp.

Answering both Aaron LeClair and Hoffmeister in one message.
Hoffmeister's question is easier and the answer is basically "yes". The buzzing when I am alone or not at TMI is started on my face upper lip to between the eyes and then fans out a bit and I get pulled out of body if I am unable to resist. At TMI I go OBE voluntarily and the vibration is over all the body. It feels like "running energy".
In answer to Aaron. I believe that dream vs. OBE is not so clearcut but rather a spectrum of experience. There are, at one end "normal" (whatever that is) dreams, then regular dreams that have a precognitive or psychic element, then lucid dreams (psychic or not), then lucid dreams wherein you might be perceived by others in our shared 4D reality, then OBEs by living individuals and finally NDEs by the temporarily dead. Somewhere along the spectrum is Remote Viewing. The only one that I know that can sometimes be measured is NDEs because the patient/experiencer is flat lining with no brain activity.
I hope that clarifies my ideas.
Best,
Fahrusha

Fahrusha,

You've probably already considered it but whatever it is that can communicate with us in this way isn't always honest.

My wife after a day of labor with my 1st child had something tell her that this world is like 'the matrix' as in the movie.

I'll have to confirm details with her but it went on to basically get her to give up, as in die.

I completely disbelieve the message she was given but am open to the fact that she may have had a genuine communication of some sort.

Answering both Aaron LeClair and Hoffmeister in one message.
Hoffmeister's question is easier and the answer is basically "yes". The buzzing when I am alone or not at TMI is started on my face upper lip to between the eyes and then fans out a bit and I get pulled out of body if I am unable to resist. At TMI I go OBE voluntarily and the vibration is over all the body. It feels like "running energy".

Hmm... thats interesting. You know the reason I asked is because that buzzing down from between the eyes, to the bottom of the nose/top of the lip is a common occurance when people meditate.
I do a lot of meditation, partly because I do a lot of martial arts (MMA) and its a good way to focus before someone mashes your face in, and partly because I have a stressful job and its a good weay to de-stress.

When I get that buzzing, I know I am on my way to a propper meditative state. When i'm in this state, i also sometimes get odd visions, and often get the feeling that someone else is in the room.
I dont believe personally that it is anything paranormal for me, and I once read somewhere that the buzzing is from lack of blood flow to the frontal lobe, which is apparently responsible for memories, and possibly has some connection with the way we dream.
The blood flow is slowed down in sleep, and meditation or something.

Its an interesting connection, but I am not an expert enough on brain activity to know what it really means.

As usual, the experience is both awe-inspiring and patently absurd. As if someone had dreamed up the most comically feeble way to warn an intelligent species of its potential demise.

Yes, adamc, I am aware that the disembodied don't always have our best intentions in mind. Another person mentioned that if a vision terrifies you, it is probably not coming from a good source. I don't entirely buy that. I'd have to say I don't know.
Aaron and 0uterJ0in, I blame myself to a large extent that the message was so incomplete. I bagged out due to fright.
Hoffmeister, your meditative experiences are very interesting. If you read Journeys Out of Body by Robert A. Monroe you will discover how Monroe used this state as a portal for going OBE. The vibrations in the head and face with or without paralysis, "running energy", and probably the kundalini experience seem to all be different varieties of a similar state of mind-body consciousness.
Best,
Fahrusha

Thank you for not faulting me. I have been frightened by phenomena before and try to control the fear but don't always succeed.
I think the key word in your post is "fair". Alternate dimensions or whatever I was dealing with may not be just or may have a different idea of what fair is.
To posit an idea here: If the being was the Deva of honeybees, could it be that she was angry with humanity for it's ecological warfare against her species? In any case she got her basic idea across that humanity may be dooming itself.
This may not be the case at all, but it would be one scenario in which the definition of "fair" could be totally different. It could also be that being "clear" may not be easy for an entity in a different reality.

I completely agree that we cannot apply our own human standards of fairness or clarity to an alien/bee race.

Let's assume for the moment that their idea of message clarity is exotic--totally alien and incomprehensible. How are we to reconcile this with the OBE in which the alien/bee seems to have a very intimate understanding of our speech patterns and our system of symbolic imagery?

Fahrusha wrote:
This is the communication as I remember it: (You should be) "watching what happens to (is happening to) the bees, as it will also happen to" (you) (the human race).

The honey bee colony collapse is, as far as I have read, is the result of a nicotine based pesticide applied to crops. The result is that the bees loose the ability to get back to their hives.

The colony collapse has been linked to the pesticide you describe but also crops that have been genetically altered (the pollen from these supposedly kills butterflies who come in contact with it), bacteria, viruses and other things. I think the message is that we are poisoning ourselves and the natural world and part of it stems from technology.

Thanks SoCalGNX,
I agree with what you said. I did some photographs of local bees since my OBE and got some raw organic honey. I even got bitten by a sweat bee! No fun. Although I am environmentally aware, this experience made me more aware of bees in my midst.

Back