• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ball Lightning

AlienHunter

Skilled Investigator
This is something which my father and mother experienced before I was born. My mother works as a psychiatric nurse and my father was a train driver, he would take her into work in Glasgow then come back to the town we stay in and go to the railyard. The story he told me was very interesting, a lot of weird stuff has happened around my father and he seems to just attract this stuff. It was a winter morning in the town we stay, my father and mother went down to the car and waited for it to heat up before setting off. They both seen a blue ball floating above the ground, he said it came very close to them, to the point where he could actually hear it give of a crackling sound, it then moved away and disappeared. It sounded exactly like ball lightning, and it is very rare to witness it, or to even get close enough to hear it. I thought it would be an interesting story to share since the last guest on the paracast started doing investigations into it. It's something I would have loved to have witnessed myself. Have any of you witnessed this before ? Or seen anything strange.

Back