• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Baffling 'demon' fires blamed on space aliens

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
Government report: Other-worldly 'secret weapons' responsible for strange ignition of home appliances

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58378

I've been interested in this case since it first occurred. For a brief time there was a documentary from Italian tv that someone had uploaded to YouTube in two parts. Got taken down though.

Hmmm ... why would aliens be testing weapons on earth?? They have a whole universe to play with.

My money's on the Italian government playing around with microwave weaponry.

Sheesh ... i dunno ... blame everything on the poor aliens ... :D

schticknz said:
Hmmm ... why would aliens be testing weapons on earth?? They have a whole universe to play with.

We might be the only place they visit wif toasters. And a certain atmosphere.

Maybe other places are held in higher esteem, and we are their testing ground, because heh, who cares if things go the way of a oops here. We're doing it ourselves.

Paranormal Packrat said:
schticknz said:

We might be the only place they visit wif toasters. And a certain atmosphere.

Maybe other places are held in higher esteem, and we are their testing ground, because heh, who cares if things go the way of a oops here. We're doing it ourselves.

Ahhh ... it all becomes clear now ... they're slumming. Rather like an actor like Marlon Brando (what a crap actor he was :D ... discuss) in a cheesy b-movie sort of film ... but with alien scientific testing protocol things, explosions, hi-tech gadgetry, and toasters ... obviously :D

Back