• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Authors Paul Von Ward and William Birns Appear on The Paracast

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
November 12, 2006:

Explore ancient mysteries with Paul Von Ward, author of "Gods, Genes, and Consciousness" and "Our Solarian Legacy." This will be a fascinating journey into our historic origins and how they led to present-day encounters with "Advanced Beings."

Also featured on this episode will be UFO Magazine publisher William J. Birnes, co-author of "Worker in the Light," who will discuss the book he co-authored with talk show host George Noory.

I sent Paul Von Ward an email, but wanted to post a note here for shamed plug: Net Creativity. That's the way the universe decides who will go and who will stay ("the Claw"...Toy Story.;-). The physical and energetic phenomenon and living species that create more usefulness than they consume in resources are what survive the 'accidents' and explosions which occur constantly around us. Diversity is also critical to this ongoing experiment that battles entropy. The more diverse we are, the more we create, the less we consume, the better we are at adapting and predicting, then the longer we will last to create usefulness to add to the universe. "Creators" in the image of the omnipotent idea of the One which all religions exploit for power and control.

Good show, by the way. William Birns was the usual. More than most can handle. You guys should slow that guy down or give him the full show....;-)

I really enjoyed what Mr. Birns had to say. It seems like he was right on the cusp of speaking about some very serious topics that NEED to come out. People need courage at this point to speak out against the very difficult topics that nobody wants to talk about. Many of you "know" what I am talking about as well. Please have the courage as men and women to speak up on these topics. It is difficult to do so at times but the world and country at this point needs it. Thank you for allowing Mr. Birns to speak about this. Now all people need to do is say what they really mean and not fear what saying those things will cause.

cottonzway said:
I really enjoyed what Mr. Birns had to say. It seems like he was right on the cusp of speaking about some very serious topics that NEED to come out. People need courage at this point to speak out against the very difficult topics that nobody wants to talk about. Many of you "know" what I am talking about as well. Please have the courage as men and women to speak up on these topics. It is difficult to do so at times but the world and country at this point needs it. Thank you for allowing Mr. Birns to speak about this. Now all people need to do is say what they really mean and not fear what saying those things will cause.

So, what are you talking about? Let the "courage" begin with you. Seriously, I'd like to know.

Hello Gene & David,

Explore ancient mysteries with Paul Von Ward, author of "Gods, Genes, and Consciousness"... ---Gene Steinberg.

Thank you for hosting such a peculiar topic which I have come across very few times.

Listening to this show with Mr. Paul Von Ward he touched upon a couple of times on the astral planes. Which in relation to ET's may have been that open channel of communication they left to the elder aboriginal gatekeeper tribes. Much like the Australian Aboriginal shamans use the Dream Time as a conduit to reach the anscestors.

That conduit or aka the astral realities are a constant go between level of conscious communication with all forms of life, be it ET or otherwise. Sorta like a grand central station of traffic that is constantly in flux.

So any anicent native tribes that swore an oath to wait the return of the ET's. Have a constant uplink access to their anscestors and the ET custodians. Taking it up a notch communication in the astrals or dream time is non-linear in scope of time. So one can contact the higher self of a long gone anscestor in relation to our stance of the present. But to the entity it could be another point in time of their lifetime, whether incarnated or not.

interestedINitall said:
So, what are you talking about? Let the "courage" begin with you. Seriously, I'd like to know.

Things such as global government. I have the courage to say a lot. What I don't want to do is preach to people. This is a website for a paranomral podcast and I don't want to press the issue for those who will get upset at those types of debates unless I know they are going to talk about it. Mr. Birns named a group known as the "NWO" and that is what many people call these group of elites who want a global governemt. Again I have a lot to say about these types of topics but I don't want to get on the soapbox on a site like this because I don't want to be disrespectful. If others do speak on it then I'll add my comments about it. I just wanted to give credit to Gene, David, and William Birns for getting the ball rolling on these topics. How deep people want to talk about it though is up to them.

Back