• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

August 25, 2019 — Kathleen Marden

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Yet another highly informative visit with abduction researcher Kathleen Marden, who discussed her fifth book, "Extraterrestrial Contact: What to Do When You've Been Abducted."

Since we had a lot more to discuss with her, we invited Kathleen to join us on this weekend's episode of After The Paracast, which is available to Paracast+ subscribers.

For more information on becoming a subscriber to The Paracast+, please visit: Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

Interesting show. Thanks for asking my questions about MUFON, Jan Harzan and exorcism, and in the middle of the show too. It struck me as a bit odd that Kathleen seemed to backpeddle from what Jan Harzan had said -- making specific use of "exorcism" -- but, then too, Kathleen's "treatment" for such victims sounded a lot like exorcism, even if the terminology was updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting show. Thanks for asking my questions about MUFON, Jan Harzan and exorcism, and in the middle of the show too. It struck me as a bit odd that Kathleen seemed to backpeddle from what Jan Harzan had said -- making specific use of "exorcism" -- but, then too, Kathleen's "treatment" for such victims sounded a lot like exorcism, even if the terminology was updated.
Kathleen seems to have adopted the strategy of her associate Stanton Friedman, who created a set of talking points that leaves little room for more adventurous conversation. I alluded to her covering so many topics in a single response that it could take days to unravel them all.

A good thing Stanton didn't have to hear this episode. After a long run of great guests, this was a promo-talk for a book. When she answered a question from Randall with 'it's in the book', i had to stop listening. I think she makes it all up.

Back