• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

August 19, 2019 — Nigel Watson with J. Randall Murphy

If Nigel is an exemplar, British ufologists are quite skeptical. Randall is skeptical, but the guest was even more so.
Yes, Nigel was indeed deferring to whatever mundane explanation could be responsible, but he did it in such a laid-back and matter-of-fact way that it made the discussion very enjoyable. I particularly liked the idea that the Walton experience could have been a fugue state induced by the fall he took. Given Walton's prior interest in UFOs, it wouldn't be surprising for him to have had exactly the type of experience he perceived, thinking it was objectively real, when in fact it was nothing of the sort.

Last edited:
Just thought that I would pop in and educate the ignorant about last weeks show,firstly Bob Geldof does come from Northern Ireland he comes from another country called the Republic of Ireland,Northern Ireland is part of the United Kingdom ie it and its citizens are British.Secondly the accent performed was that of someone from the Republic of Ireland and not Northern Ireland.Northern Ireland is were Stonewall and Andrew Jackson come from also where the founder of the S.A.S Col Paddy Blair Main comes from.I an especially supprised at you Yorkshire Pud as I thought you would know your British history as well as your English history.

Back