• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

August 11, 2019 — Preston Dennett

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
In discussing his latest book on UFO encounters at schoolyards around the world, Preston demonstrates his ability as a storyteller. He might be going somewhat overboard in identifying UFOs as ETs, but he appears to pay lots of attention to detail.

As the show ended, Preston had lots more to tell us, so we invited him to join us on this weekend's episode of After The Paracast.

After The Paracast is an exclusive feature of The Paracast+. For more information on our special subscription service, please visit:

Preston mentioned a UFO clipping service as a resource. I'm assuming he was talking about archives, as it would seem to be obsolete in the Internet age. Back in the day, were you a subscriber to one of those services, Gene?

Since Mr. Dennett was speaking about UFO sightings at schools, here's a recent interview of three witnesses of the Westall (Melbourne) incident of the early 60's.

Preston mentioned a UFO clipping service as a resource. I'm assuming he was talking about archives, as it would seem to be obsolete in the Internet age. Back in the day, were you a subscriber to one of those services, Gene?
Not to stand in for Gene or Preston here, but there are a lot of historical sightings that predate the Internet revolution. Some newspapers now have a limited digital archive, but a lot is still on microfiche. Although sources like Issasc Koi have put a lot of online. These days, if you're still searching through print media, you're really digging deep. I think it's kinda cool actually. There's something about having a piece of material that was created when the event happened that adds something ( i dunnno exactly what ) to the experience.

Back