• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Audible "ghost" voice on Ghost Hunters

Who's that? Is that the tattooed tech guy? I don't mind him. But yeah, Brian did NOT lend a good energy to the show, so it is much better now that he's gone. (Sorry, Brian!).

GHI is my favorite...cuz I LOVE watching the beautiful castles, mansions and locales!

Yeah, Steve is the tattooed guy. He certainly can be a jerk, but imo he is way more competent than Brian. But the phobias are a bit weird. I wonder if he really has them or just uses them for an entertainment factor for the show?

Yeah, I also like GHI for the locales. Just as I watch (sort of) Most Haunted for the locales. The old homes and castles are fascinating with or without ghosts and they can look cool in that constant night lighting!

I did see the GH show with the "I like the guy in the hat." That made me laugh. It was a cute moment, I'll admit. :D

Back