• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Atlantis: truth or myth?

Has nothing to do with me, enjoy your path.

I have respect for this answer.
I am sorry I didn't show more respect before.
It was wrong for me to make personal remarks, it is no skin off my nose whatever you want to believe.

Sometimes when I get a bee in my bonnet I go on the offensive, and strike out at what is in front of me.
What I am trying to say is that my anger shouldn't really have been directed at you personally, rather at what you said, or those who 'preach' it and 'profit' from people want/need to believe.

I just assumed that everybody had as an active an imagination as me, for example if I want to go to Atlantis it is easy, or if I want to 'talk' to Plato etc.
I do not believe that I am psychic or crazy. But I would certainly never 'channel' anyone because my mind is precious to me, and who knows 'they' might like it and want to move in, or even evict me! (it has happened to other people).

I am not here to trick anyone or score points, I am here to learn.
I have learned from this thread.

Language is they key, well actually language is the fetters that restrict us.
There are no teachings and no learning.
There are only two dimensions, inside (our minds) and outside (the world), and they effect each other.
People can only wake themselves, any medium etc that asks for remuneration for their 'services' or 'teaching' is breaking the basic contract. If you sell a gift, what does that make you? and how would the giver of the gift feel about it? That is the kind of Karma I would not like to contemplate coming down on me.
Nobody should have to pay to be reminded of stuff they know already.

It is better to live an hour in your own reality, than a lifetime of someone else's.

Please can you ask bashir to rephrase this cos I can't make head nor tail of it? "You cannot be what you are not the vibration of...first"
“How you vibrate is what the universe echoes back to you in every moment.” Panache

Where thoughts go, energy goes. There is nothing else but energy. Thoughts create form, thoughts affect the entire energy field. Experiences are a direct reflection of your thoughts. When we are at a high level of vibration, we naturally attract high-level experiences and vice versa.

Conversely, if you filter your thoughts through negative beliefs (systems) ("I'm not worthy", "I'm not an eternal being", etc.) then negative experiences will follow.

I have respect for this answer.
I am sorry I didn't show more respect before.
It was wrong for me to make personal remarks, it is no skin off my nose whatever you want to believe.

Sometimes when I get a bee in my bonnet I go on the offensive, and strike out at what is in front of me.
What I am trying to say is that my anger shouldn't really have been directed at you personally, rather at what you said, or those who 'preach' it and 'profit' from people want/need to believe
No problems, Han, your input is valid regardless.

It is better to live an hour in your own reality, than a lifetime of someone else's.

I should say. The rub is that, as you have said, we are interconnected in a massive web of information flow, you to other parallel lives, those lives to others, those to others, somewhere in this immense, infinite data flow even you and I are connected.

“How you vibrate is what the universe echoes back to you in every moment.” Panache

Where thoughts go, energy goes. There is nothing else but energy. Thoughts create form, thoughts affect the entire energy field. Experiences are a direct reflection of your thoughts. When we are at a high level of vibration, we naturally attract high-level experiences and vice versa.

Conversely, if you filter your thoughts through negative beliefs (systems) ("I'm not worthy", "I'm not an eternal being", etc.) then negative experiences will follow.
I must not be wishing for a cadre of Victoria's Secret models to be running through the sprinkler in my backyard hard enough.

I must not be wishing for a cadre of Victoria's Secret models to be running through the sprinkler in my backyard hard enough.

The problem is there is a limited number of lingerie models available for frolicking in backyard sprinklers, and a billion or so of us wishing for several all at once. I think the wait is really long. Over forty years for me so far...

Careful what you wish for or you might end up like Actaeon.

actaeon.jpg

upload_2017-7-1_16-7-27.png

Happy Canada Day ;)

*ca. 1438-1461 — Diana and Actaeon by Domenico Veneziano — Image by © Fine Art Photographic Library/CORBIS

Back