• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Atlantis Rising is a great magazine yet is never mentioned on the Paracast

GlennMagi

Paranormal Novice
Hello,
My name is Glenn. I'm new here but have downloaded and listen many programs. Often magazines are mentioned on the air like UFO Magazine, Fate, and maybe one or two others. Now I respect the hosts right to mention magazines often that are advertisers on their show and web. But atleast one time I heard Gene and David mentioning a list of magazines on the topics they discussed and Atlantis Rising never is mentioned(http://www.atlantisrising.com/index.shtml). They've been producing this magazine since 1994 on topics such as Ancient Mysteries, Future Science, Unexplained Anomalies and more. I have all their magazines on PDF files from 2002 to 2007. Their articles are deep and I've found some of them profound.
But the thing I respect about them the most is this: They give regular reviews on DVD, books, etc. And more than a few times I've seen them give a bad review on a product THAT AN ADVERTISER IS ADVERTISING IN THAT VERY ISSUE OF THE MAGAZINE! Now if someone else can show me that I'd like to see that. Talk about intergrity and not willing to bought out.
Perhaps Gene and David would like to have them promote their mag on their show. Or perhaps I could contact Atlantis Rising upon the Paracast. I hope Gene and David see this.
Yours, Glenn

Back