• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Atheism is DEAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless the 'otherly-saned.'
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Please don't make me laugh when I have a mouthful of coffee. It's not good for my laptop.

And who are you calling a little shit, you microbe :D.

Mental illness, brought to you via The Paracast. Good times! And someone should lay off the grain alcohol, it's not good for the axons and dendrites.

dB

And someone should lay off the grain alcohol, it's not good for the axons and dendrites.

dB
Don't go speakin' ill about no corn-liquor. My great-grandaddy had to dodge bullets to and from the market delivering the stuff to keep my baby granny fed.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Don't go speakin' ill about no corn-liquor. My great-grandaddy had to dodge bullets to and from the market delivering the stuff to keep my baby granny fed.

Really? I had a relative in the biz, too. Thunder Road stuff. Maybe they shot at each other! His name was Vladimir Ivanovich Krasowsky--Russian Mafia before its time. We called him 'Walt.'

Really? I had a relative in the biz, too. Thunder Road stuff. Maybe they shot at each other! His name was Vladimir Ivanovich Krasowsky--Russian Mafia before its time. We called him 'Walt.'
Mine was a Florida Choctaw who had fled the reservation, migrated to the Ozark Mountains in Arkansas, got hitched to a white gal and took her surname.

Shucks I feel left out...all my grandaddy did was weld false bottoms in the trunks of hot-rod bootlegger cars.:mad:

From what I hear, one of grampy Nick's favorite tricks was to set up some sort of false commotion...a volley of gunfire, a few sticks of dynamite...you get the idea, to distract the enforcements elsewhere than from where he was traveling. Ahhhh...the good ol' days.

You know when this guy says atheism, I'm reminded of Montoya's line from Princess Bride: "You keep using that word... I do not think it means what you think it means."

You know when this guy says atheism, I'm reminded of Montoya's line from Princess Bride: "You keep using that word... I do not think it means what you think it means."
Thanks for getting the thread back in line.
hmmm....Nostradamas and Jehovah...I'm gonna just sit this one out from here.

I was finally able to completely read the post, and follow the link trail... Seems this is someone that is on a quest to post "Atheism is dead" on every forum on the internet. Not really sure why. Not really sure how. Not really sure I care.

Besides, if Atheism lives in just one heart, then it isn't dead-thus negating the very premise of the original post.

I have no idea what this thread is about, if someone can fill me in please. The vid doesn't want to stream for me. The bald guy with glasses is George Hrab. If you put aside his skepticism and Randi love, he is a funny bastard, and a top notch musician, absolute Zappa freak. He has a spot on his podcast called "Ask George", so I asked him what he thought on the subject of UFOs. I might try and find his answer and post it as an Mp3, as it was a tad frustrating as he seemed to miss the point somewhat.

I have no idea what this thread is about, if someone can fill me in please.

It's a thread about nothing, started by a nobody for no apparent reason. We should probably just walk away from it slowly and get back to our respective lives.

This guy trolls the Scepcop forum as well. Everytime I ban him, his email, and his IP, he still comes back, spamming his loony nonsensical propaganda there, taunting that we can't get rid of him. His appearance here seems light, as usually he posts gruesome images of people burning to death and says that's what needs to happen to atheists. What a loon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back