• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Astronaut DNA changed from Year in Space

That is amazing. Scientists have been trying to figure out how to lengthen telomerase as part of antiaging. That and the other discoveries seem to show a lot of promise for adding to longevity. It reminds me of the eccentric scientist in the movie Contact. This could be a motivating factor for people to buy time in Bigelow's Space Hotel.
Hadden on MIR

If there's changes in DNA there might be a a "tell" or "marker" (if you will), to confirm if people are truly being taken in spaceships off planet as some abductees claim.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

If there's changes in DNA there might be a a "tell" or "marker" (if you will), to confirm if people are truly being taken in spaceships off planet as some abductees claim.
Very astute. Then again I suppose that is also based on the assumption that the craft don't have artificial gravity. Then again maybe it's not zero - g that is the cause. Interesting stuff.

Back