• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ask Stanton Friedman and…

Aaaaaaaargh! First, I miss the round table and second I miss asking Uncle Stan questions? This vacation almost isn’t worth it.
I'm pretty sure it's worth it. March is going out here with freezing snow fog that turned every surface into an ice rink yesterday.

Excited for this weeks show, personally hoping that Stanton SPECULATES in detail!!! If we identify where to apply pressure moving forward it will be a good use of time for us all!

BTW-Daniel Litzs is really provoking some great stuff on the UFO file, Trump, Tesla, and the Nixon time capsule. Check out the latest from the Dark Journalist if your not up to speed.

Also- There is a political/government issue we should all be tracking, Joseph Ferrell gives us a "tell" in this latest update;

and Max Igan is pointing to the "why". BE CONCERNED;
Max Igan | Ancient Mysteries, The Control Grid, Social Credits, & Finding Freedom | The Higherside Chats

This topic probably belongs in its own thread, Gene if there is any feedback please start one up!

TDSR

I think it’s because I don’t know a single person in real life that actually likes to watch baseball.

It’s like watching paint dry. It makes CFL look exciting by comparison.
As a kid I used to like it (when I say kid, I mean under the age of 13). But as I got older, I lost interest and only liked NFL & NHL. But nowadays, the NFL is boycotted and I only watch NHL.

I think the person that likes baseball would also be one of those people that would sit in the stands at a chess tournament. It's more strategy & thinking. In MLB, if you're at a game, you could talk to your neighbor, screw around on your iPhone, people watching, etc. for an entire inning and not miss anything. In hockey - if you turn your head to say something to your friend you might miss a goal in that 1 second that that took.

I'm waiting impatiently for this one to pop up on iTunes tomorrow. Stanton is a fun guy to listen to. Farewell, Stanton. Alas, I knew you well enough to love listening to you discuss the subject of UFO's. Be safe, be well. It's been fun. Nuthin' but love for 'ya, man.

That would be the burning question my mother-in-law would need answered. Every conversation is poopocentric.
Lol…, lucky you. While wedded, my MIL never uttered a single word since having been cremated before marriage. BTW, I had nothing to do with her demise ...

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way - J. Randall Murphy did an outstanding job as co-host. Very professional & well spoken. And thanks for getting my question in. I was surprised but pleased to hear him say that he's never been asked my question before and at least made him think for a minute :)

Any comments regarding Dr.John Alexander's statement about Roswell that "attempting to come to any complete resolution of the incident is a fool's errand and whatever the truth may have been it has become so distorted over time that the facts have merged inextricably with fiction"

Do you feel that may apply to the Betty and Barney Hill case?

Congratulations on the retirement Stan. Enjoy.

Admittedly a bit inflammatory for this sort of interview. The answers would have been "read my books"

Lol…, lucky you. While wedded, my MIL never uttered a single word since having been cremated before marriage. BTW, I had nothing to do with her demise ...

That makes me jealous! For all intents and purposes this is my mother-in-law:
And yes, I have been a little too absorbed with Jim Varney lately .....

Back