1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

Ask Paranormal Researcher and Broadcaster Paul Eno

Discussion in 'The Question Bank' started by Gene Steinberg, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Forum Super Hero Staff Member

Forum Super Hero
    Home Page:
    We've invited Paul Eno to return to The Paracast.

He's co-host of the popular WOON Rhode Island radio show Behind the Paranormal and was one of the first paranormal investigators of the early 1970s, beginning while he was studying for the priesthood. His early mentors included parapsychology pioneer Dr. Louisa Rhine, Fr. John J. Nicola S.J. (technical advisor for the film The Exorcist) and legendary, first-generation "ghost hunters" Ed & Lorraine Warren. He graduated from two seminaries, but was expelled from a third because of his paranormal work with less than two years to go before ordination. He ended up as an award-winning New England journalist and the author of six books on the paranormal and two books on history.

He and his son, Ben, are co-authors of a book based on their radio show studies, also called "Behind the Paranormal: Everything You Know is Wrong." I agree.

This episode will be recorded on April 6th from 11 AM until 1 PM Pacific.

But Paul will return for an After The Paracast recording session at 4 PM Friday, April 7th.

So those of you who are members of Paracast+ have another shot.

Han and Constance like this.
  2. Thomas R Morrison

Thomas R Morrison Paranormal Adept

I have a couple of questions:

1.) I remember hearing Dr. Barry Taff talk about a sharp drop in background radiation readings using a Geiger counter during paranormal activity, which has always fascinated me. What kind of instrumentation have you experimented with, and have you noted any strange readings?

2.) Dr. Taff also reported on a fascinating case of an epileptic teenage girl who was heard on the home phone during a seizure, except on the phone it sounded like her voice as a child. Have you ever encountered a connection between paranormal activity and epilepsy?

Goggs Mackay likes this.
  3. marduk

marduk quelling chaos since 2352BC

Paul, could you talk about this case? It sounds fascinating.
    Connecticut's Skinwalker Ranch

4. Han

Han piscator ψ

Dear Gene and Chris, please ask Mr Eno:

What kind of creature does he think Bigfoot is? as in: is it a mundane "primate" or something more "paranormal" or both?

Has he heard of a creature a bit like a werewolf or devil dog called something like "canook" or "kanuke" that has been reported in New England. (I believe I read about this on a website that is no longer online so the spelling may well be wrong) If I recall correctly I think the reports started very early on (maybe 17th or eighteenth century)

Thank you very much, best wishes. harry.

5. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Forum Super Hero Staff Member

Forum Super Hero
    Home Page:
    Paul will return for an After The Paracast recording session at 4 PM Friday, April 7th.

So those of you who are members of Paracast+ have another shot.