• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ask Paranormal Researcher and Broadcaster Paul Eno

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
We've invited Paul Eno to return to The Paracast.

He's co-host of the popular WOON Rhode Island radio show Behind the Paranormal and was one of the first paranormal investigators of the early 1970s, beginning while he was studying for the priesthood. His early mentors included parapsychology pioneer Dr. Louisa Rhine, Fr. John J. Nicola S.J. (technical advisor for the film The Exorcist) and legendary, first-generation "ghost hunters" Ed & Lorraine Warren. He graduated from two seminaries, but was expelled from a third because of his paranormal work with less than two years to go before ordination. He ended up as an award-winning New England journalist and the author of six books on the paranormal and two books on history.

He and his son, Ben, are co-authors of a book based on their radio show studies, also called "Behind the Paranormal: Everything You Know is Wrong." I agree.

This episode will be recorded on April 6th from 11 AM until 1 PM Pacific.

But Paul will return for an After The Paracast recording session at 4 PM Friday, April 7th.

So those of you who are members of Paracast+ have another shot.

I have a couple of questions:

1.) I remember hearing Dr. Barry Taff talk about a sharp drop in background radiation readings using a Geiger counter during paranormal activity, which has always fascinated me. What kind of instrumentation have you experimented with, and have you noted any strange readings?

2.) Dr. Taff also reported on a fascinating case of an epileptic teenage girl who was heard on the home phone during a seizure, except on the phone it sounded like her voice as a child. Have you ever encountered a connection between paranormal activity and epilepsy?

Paul, could you talk about this case? It sounds fascinating.
One of the most exciting cases Paul and Ben Eno have investigated, this series of incidents at a Connecticut farmhouse and the surrounding area is reminiscent of the famous "Skinwalker Ranch" case in Utah, right down to figures apparently emerging through "holes" in space-time. According to Paul, the site appears to be one of three "points" in a geographic triangle at the center of a significant paranormal "flap" in Litchfield County.

"The place seems to be a genuine crossroads of the multiverse,"Paul says. "The resident family, which has lived in the house for generations, regularly seems to rub elbows not only with its own ancestors but with strangers of human and non-human species, all evidently sharing the same physical space but within their own parallel worlds."

The UFO component became evident in 2009, as did a military presence in the area that caused considerable local speculation. To the present day, frequent UFOs and military air traffic are seen in this out-of-the-way rural area.
Connecticut's Skinwalker Ranch

Dear Gene and Chris, please ask Mr Eno:

What kind of creature does he think Bigfoot is? as in: is it a mundane "primate" or something more "paranormal" or both?

Has he heard of a creature a bit like a werewolf or devil dog called something like "canook" or "kanuke" that has been reported in New England. (I believe I read about this on a website that is no longer online so the spelling may well be wrong) If I recall correctly I think the reports started very early on (maybe 17th or eighteenth century)

Thank you very much, best wishes. harry.

Paul will return for an After The Paracast recording session at 4 PM Friday, April 7th.

So those of you who are members of Paracast+ have another shot.

Back