• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ask Nick Redfern (and Greg Bishop) About Albert K. Bender, Trevor James Constable and...

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
The passing of Albert K. Bender, a former UFO, instrumental in establishing the MIB legend, and Trevor James Constable, I wonder how long the remaining old guard figures in the UFO field will be around.

Nick Redfern has done extensive studies into the Men In Black and Bender's contribution to the legend (or is it a myth?). Are there really MIB running around attempting to silence UFO witnesses, and are they even human?

There will be a lot to talk about when Nick joins us for a recording session set for Thursday, April 21, at 5:00 PM Pacific time.

I wondered if Nick was familiar with Bryce Zabel's experience (which Robbie Graham mentioned on The Paracast, and wrote of it here), and are there many MIB reports of a similar nature?

I read one of your Mysterious Universe articles Nick, and you stated that you've become more Keelian in your views, and have lowered your expectations of the validity of the ETH. Would you care to comment on any specifice events or turning points that led you to this change of view?

1. In addition to the regular synopsis of Albert Bender's contribution to UFO lore (which I'm sure will be covered in this episode), what additional tidbits of useful trivia about him can you provide us with?
  2. From someone who only knows the basics of Trevor James Constable theories: How does he explain encounters of the third and higher kinds with his "sky critter" theory? What about the physical trace evidence collected?

I am a big fan of Nick's work and share so many views with him. But Nick writes more books than I have time to read. I was very excited to see his new book "Blood of the Gods" in audio format and finished it in several days (while doing my daily routine). Is it possible for Nick to have all his latest books recorded in audio format? I do like to have real book in my hands but sometimes you just can't keep up with all new stuff that coming out daily and with so little free time on your hands.

Question:

Assuming that there is a reality to the high strangeness MIB, what is your pet theory for who or what they are and where they come from?

I actually just recently finished the book "Flying Saucers and the Three men" and I never stopped wondering what was their agenda to appear to Bender and put on such a ruse. In my opinion it was some sort of deception and nothing they said had any trues in it. What is your opinion on it? Why appear, tell all the lies and say that he is not allowed to reveal any of it till magic coin disappeared from a box?

Nick,

Did the late Mr "Albert K. Bender" ever have any other encounters odd looking creatures after the MIB sighting ? In addition, regarding your great books could you discuss the UFO case of "Coltishall " UK in 1950s and 1960s do you think this has any connection the sighting recorded by the late Edward J. Ruppelt during his research LibriVox and rufo cover were their any MIB eyewitness accounts in the same location animal mutilations in the UK , USA or rest of the World at that period during the Cold War?

Secondly,were their any MIB sighted near or in the location of Bentwaters or any other military bases from any eyewitness accounts of poltergeist activity , slender / shadow men sighting by the eyewitness prior UFO events? Did Mr Albert K. Bender have any interest in poltergeist and did ever work for the US defense force? Finally , was he a fan of the late Aleister Crowley material or after his encounter of the MIBs?

Cheers

Back