• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ask Kerry Trent Haggard

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
Kerry Trent Haggard is a long time enthusiast of classic horror and UFOs who first learned of the Aurora UFO crash from his friend John Cochran in the summer of 2015. Kerry who had witnessed a flying saucer during his childhood became fascinated with the story, and he and John spent the next several months working day and night to form an outline for a screenplay based on the fictional hunt for the buried extraterrestrial. From there it grew into the novel Traveler, which among other things, will be the topic of discussion on this episode.

Ask away!

Hey for you antique car buffs, Haggard has also been a devoted antique car collector, judge and restorer for the better part of 25 years :cool: .

Skeptics claim that we see UFOs and aliens because we consume to much fictional entertainment.
By that logic we should be seeing UFOs who look like batman's vehicles, or aliens who look like the D.C. or Marvel superheroes
universes since Superheroes have over taken Science Fiction as the number one fictional entertainment media.

Skeptics claim that we see UFOs and aliens because we consume to much fictional entertainment.
By that logic we should be seeing UFOs who look like batman's vehicles, or aliens who look like the D.C. or Marvel superheroes
universes since Superheroes have over taken Science Fiction as the number one fictional entertainment media.
Good point. I'll bring that up on the show for comment.

OK. I have to ask because it'd in his intro: what cars?

The Paracast is a garage favorite for me. I was just sitting at a bench starting a rebuild on a mechanical points driven distributor intended for a 1969 C3 L-46.

OK. I have to ask because it'd in his intro: what cars? The Paracast is a garage favorite for me. I was just sitting at a bench starting a rebuild on a mechanical points driven distributor intended for a 1969 C3 L-46.
I got into classic cars a couple of times :cool: but Gene always steered it back to UFOs .

Back