• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ask Joshua Cutchin

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
Joshua Cutchin is a North Carolina native with a longstanding interest in Forteana. He holds a Masters in Music Literature and a Masters in Journalism from the University of Georgia, and currently resides in Roswell, Georgia. He is the author of two books: 2015's A Trojan Feast: The Food and Drink Offerings of Aliens, Faeries, and Sasquatch and 2016's The Brimstone Deceit: An In-Depth Examination of Supernatural Scents, Otherworldly Odors, & Monstrous Miasmas. Both are published by Anomalist Books. Plus he contributed to UFOS: REFRAMING THE DEBATE.

Cutchin is also a published composer and maintains an active performing schedule as a jazz and rock tuba player, having appeared on eight albums and live concert DVDs. Joshua has appeared on a variety of paranormal programs discussing his work. Gene and Randall will be recording an interview with Joshua on Thursday March First 2018 starting at 9:00am Mountain. Ask away!

Further Info: Apparently Joshua has also recently completed Thieves In The Night: Paranormal Child Abduction From the Faerie Faith to the UFO Era in which he points out the parallel between the history of encounters with “the good people” (as they are sometimes referred to in Ireland) and bigfoot sightings, as well as unsolved disappearances, and the cross-cultural similarities of paranormal “small folk” around the world. Apparently some of the most recent and rich reports have been coming from Newfoundland and Labrador in Canada.

Poorman's Recourse: Music

Last edited:
Dear Gene and Randall

Please ask Mr Cutchin:

How do the stories go? does someone do something to annoy the faeries, like stealing from them, or disrespecting them in some other way? and then the faeries seek revenge by taking something of theirs? or do they just choose random people?

Dear Gene and Randall

Please ask Mr Cutchin:

How do the stories go? does someone do something to annoy the faeries, like stealing from them, or disrespecting them in some other way? and then the faeries seek revenge by taking something of theirs? or do they just choose random people?

Your question has been asked. This was a fun episode and there will be more on the ATP tomorrow if anyone else has any questions. I can get them in then. We finished the episode off touching on the Mandela Effect and we all remember Dolly from the Bond film Moonraker having braces. Apparently there were two versions: One with and one without. Here are the scenes.

Rats, Joshua' s appearance got by me and this mystery is back in my craw once again, thanks a lot fellows!

Dang. My questions were actually relevant. The buckwheat pancakes were offered to Joe Simonton in his UFO encounter and they may have an origin in fairy encounters. Since Joshua has connected Sasquatch to fairy sightings, I was curious about this.

The Erl King's daughters being twins could also have esoteric significance.

And in some cases, people report hearing a strange musical sound during their encounters so Joshua being a musician I thought might give him further insight which he could share.

That's OK, he's a friend so I'll just ask him privately.

And we're following up with Cutchin on After The Paracast, which will be recorded Fri. afternoon . You have one more bite at the Apple.

Dang. My questions were actually relevant. The buckwheat pancakes were offered to Joe Simonton in his UFO encounter and they may have an origin in fairy encounters. Since Joshua has connected Sasquatch to fairy sightings, I was curious about this.

The Erl King's daughters being twins could also have esoteric significance.

And in some cases, people report hearing a strange musical sound during their encounters so Joshua being a musician I thought might give him further insight which he could share. That's OK, he's a friend so I'll just ask him privately.

Thanks for the clarification. I'll get them in on the ATP. I imagine you must have Paracast + access.

Back