• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Art Bell and David Oates

Crazy and ...

• Legit

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Insane

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Voices of the Voiceless

Paranormal Novice
Sooo.... Ya....
Did he do it?
Something never talked about ever, im curious...
What do you people think of reverse speech?
What do you know of this Oates?
And i remember hearing oates accusing art of murdering his wife by using reverse speech.
Sounds conspiratory enough to be a thread am i right?
We all heard at one point of our lives listen to art talk after his wife died, and was left with a weird feeling upon hearing it...
Lol o well i said it and asked so lets have a go :)
Appearently Oates knew something was going to happen to arts ex wife, and whatever happend after got him kicked outta the usa.
I donno clear my head folks, your smart and know how to research.
Im just a lurker of the world with questions to whatever pass me by in this fragment of time that im here on this rock.
Lol

Back