• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Arkansas Sighting

aaron

Skilled Investigator
On the heels of the O'Hare sighting there seems to have been one in Arkansas by an Air Force Colonel. The article is from World Net Daily and there are pictures as well.

While WND isn't a rag like the Weekly World News that you see at supermarket check out counters, it's not the highest caliber of new paper either.

Tony2007, I don't buy that.

Read this:

Wikipedia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's interesting that a conservative news site would have that on there. I wonder how often they use biblical references the way they did in that article? And as far as the WND's caliber is concerned... Chuck Norris writes for them so you can rest assured that everyone there is on the up and up and dependable.

I know, I know... Wikipedia is unreliable and biased, and any moron with a computer can get on there and write that Godzilla exists and that the moon is made from feta cheese.

It was the only background I could find on WorldNetDaily.

Tony2007 said:
I know, I know... Wikipedia is unreliable and biased, and any moron with a computer can get on there and write that Godzilla exists and that the moon is made from feta cheese.

And I thought it was American cheese. Oh well, no wonder the place "stinks." :)

World Net Daily is an arch-conservative publication, according to my fading recollection.

I'd expect them to write about politics, not UFOs. Unless they want to tell us that UFOs are really a gigantic left-wing conspiracy. Wonder what Barry Goldwater would have said about that.

Tony2007 said:

Not true my friend. They found that wikipedia is about as accurate as the encyclopedia Britannica.

USATODAY.com - 'Nature': Wikipedia is accurate

BBC NEWS | Technology | Wikipedia survives research test

Assessing Wikipedia's Accuracy

Peer reviewed study by nature.

I find its a great tool, and its nature lends to any errors that they do find, can be easily corrected.

Cheers!

I like wikipedia. Very good. This assumes I know what's accurate though. I do cross references often, and the site checks out. Even when a knucklehead gets busy on there, corrections are made and backed up with references often.

For laughs go check out the Patterson Bigfoot section there. It got locked do to something akin to saying Godzilla exists. A certain "researcher" that sees several bigfoots in that film reportedly had something to do with it. He's known as "he who shall not be named" at Bigfootforums.com. No relation to the He who shall not be name here btw.

It was locked as of a few months ago I should say. I haven't checked recently.

To get back to the discussion at hand...I live in Arkansas just across the river
from the sighting. I've seen the flares in use at Fort Chafee and they look
rather unworldy. Perhaps this type of flare was not yet in service while the
retired Air Force witness was still active. I dunno??

Back