• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Arigo

Free episodes:

Is there any episode that discusses the Arigo (spelling?) case in good detail? :confused:

Yes indeed. just do a quick word search for Arigo on the homepage and you'll see which episode it is. The greatest value the Paracast has provided me is to introduce me to the story of Arigo.

I would also add that if you are interested in the paranormal one of the best things you can do is buy the John Fuller book on amazon - "Arigo Surgeon of the Rusty Knife". The book is a revelation and this story deserves to be in the mainstream media in the US. Buy the book 'used', new copies are really expensive because it is out of print.

The book provides the most documented case of the paranormal (assuming the book is accurate, but I have not read or seen anything that proves otherwise)

I hope that Alan Arkin is actually working on and will finish a movie on him as shown on IMDB.

Ah ok thanks for that, i did try to check out the paracast homepage but I can't access it at work. My work blocks most websites but for some reason it lets me on this forum. :D

Ya maybe because ufos is a fringe subject, and most company directors dont think employees go into pananormal sites hoff:)

Ah ok thanks for that, i did try to check out the paracast homepage but I can't access it at work. My work blocks most websites but for some reason it lets me on this forum. :D

Actually I think it has to do with the Quicktime player. Can you stream stuff from other sites?

Irish: They still block the paracast homepage, just not the forums :p

Moth: I thinks its just to do with my companies filter settings, I work for a big Plc and they run a tight ship in terms of the net. If i try to log onto a sports site it will say something to the effect of "Sports site's are filtered"

With forums its luck of the draw, some i am allowed on to, others not :p

Back