• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Are you a starseed....? roflol

thegreenman

Skilled Investigator
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]shamelessly stolen from :http://semjasebluestar.tripod.com/id6.html[/FONT]

"Some of the traits of true Starseed who are in harmony with the Creator are such:
1) An aversion to bright unnatural lighting, yet solace found in natural sunlight.
2) An aversion to reptiles, amphibians, and snakes. [Reptillian seeds often are obsesively attracted to these however.]
3) Sensitivity to extreme hot or cold.
4) An extreme sensitivity to pain.
5) A feeling of being very different from most others.
6) A memory or memories of a profound experience around the ages 5 to 9, usually having something to do with "aliens," UFO's, or stars. This could also include spiritual visions of earth creatures or people.
7) An obsession with the stars and/or outer space.
8 )Having an "imaginary" childhood friend that seemed to speak of its own accord, as if they were a separate entity. This sometimes continues into adulthood.
9) Attraction to the colors green, blue, and purple, especially the lighter/softer colors such as sky-blue and lavender.
10) Accute hearing/above average hearing range.
11) Extreme sensitivity to excessive or clamourous noise.
12) A driving need to get away from "normal" people to either be alone, or seek out someone who shares your interests in spiritual matters.
13) An inner desire and knowing to "do what is right" even though these things were not taught, but often feeling trapped as a child and expressing ones self in ways that are troubling to others.
14) Hyperactivity as a child.
15) Extreme sensitivity or extreme tolerance to alcohol, medicines, drugs.
16) Creating within ones own mind "fantasy" worlds that often include alien life, journeys to other planets, and places beyond the stereotypical "fantasies" of earth.
17) Dreams involving flying in bodily form or astral projection.
18 ) Prophetic dreams, visions, or mental suggestions that later come to pass.
19) Being empathic.
20) Having a desire to heal.
21) Having a desire to try to "save the world" or straiten out problems in the world.
22) A solid beleif that there is an all-powerfull, all-knowing deity, even though you may not have been taught about "God."
23) Having a nagging feeling that most religions, both orthodox and unorthodox, are missing some key elements in their teachings.
24) An almost obsessive desire to search out the missing elements of spiritual teachings not found in religion.
25) Missing time, extra slow time, or speeding time.
26) Having experienced being in one place, then in the blink of an eye being somewhere else. [teleportation/bilocation]
27) Knowing you have been in a certain place, but others who you saw in the same place claim you were not there. [invisibility/cloaking/phasing]
28 ) A connection to animals that is above average.
29) Telepathic communication with animals.
30) Attraction to birds of prey such as Hawks and Eagles.
31) A special attraction to cats - all cats seem to be your friend.
32) Attraction to "power animals" such as Bear, Wolf, or Buffalo
33) Aversion to city living - strong desire to live in a rural and natural environment.
34) Knowing something is gravely wrong with society without having this knowledge preached to you by doomsday prophets, or conspiracy theorists - you see it yourself and evaluate it within your own mind.
35) A very deep inner pull that seems to constantly make you aware that you are more than you are, and you need to be finding out what and why.
36) Extreme aversion to violence, fighting, and war.
37) Having a deep desire to form a union with one person of the opposite sex for life. Even having this urge as a child.
38 ) Having an awareness of romantic attraction and love prior to the age of 10.
39) Having blonde or red hair in your gene pool [even if your own hair is different]
40) Being attracted to either very pale complexions, or olive/reddish complexions.
41) Having an above average IQ.
42) Aversion to either extreme male dominant religion or extreme female dominant religion - knowing there is a balance.
43) Attraction to powerful things in nature, such as thunderstorms, lightning, waterfalls, and surf.
44) Attraction to ancient symbols.
45) Being an avid reader who "drinks in" knowledge quicker than the "average" person.
46) Having an interest or attraction to such fields of science as archaeology, astronomy, or quantum physics.
47) Aversion to mundane employment, repetitive tasks, "dead-end" jobs. Not satisfied with working for others, but more than willing to work doing something [which you have yet to discover, but know is out there]
48 )Aversion to sexual joking, racial joking, or foul language.
49) Expectation of great changes upon Earth in the near future.
50) A nagging suspicion that you are more than your parents offspring, that you have some unfulfilled mission, and that the implications of these matters have powerful and eternal consequeces for both yourself and the Earth."

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Seriously, when do these people ask you for your car title, your bank account numbers, and the deed to your house? Is it before or after you are forced to marry the cult leader and drink the flavor-aid? These people would be humorous if they werent so potentially dangerous. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]shamelessly stolen from :http://semjasebluestar.tripod.com/id6.html[/FONT]

and adapted - also shamelessly!

"Some of the traits of true Starseed who are in harmony with the Creator are such:
1) An aversion to bright unnatural lighting, yet solace found in natural sunlight. Yup, really don't like that klieg light shining into my bedroom at night...
2) An aversion to reptiles, amphibians, and snakes. Gotta admit I don't like spiders and snakes
[Reptillian seeds often are obsesively attracted to these however.]
3) Sensitivity to extreme hot or cold. Especially when it gets to below freezing and I don't have my winter gear or above 95 degrees fahrenheit and I am in a parked car with the windows closed...
4) An extreme sensitivity to pain. Only when I get hurt...
5) A feeling of being very different from most others. Do triplets have that problem?
6) A memory or memories of a profound experience around the ages 5 to 9, usually having something to do with "aliens," UFO's, or stars. This could also include spiritual visions of earth creatures or people. The stars memory relates back to being beaned in the eye with a softball...
7) An obsession with the stars and/or outer space. yeah, they are gorgeous, and space is so, well, big...
8 )Having an "imaginary" childhood friend that seemed to speak of its own accord, as if they were a separate entity. This sometimes continues into adulthood. There is a medication for that.
9) Attraction to the colors green, blue, and purple, especially the lighter/softer colors such as sky-blue and lavender. You know, the ones that create a calming, soothing effect for when the medication hasn't kicked in yet...
10) Accute hearing/above average hearing range. Oh, I know... everybody else in my family has to have the tv at full loudness..., me, I can hear it at half that loud!
11) Extreme sensitivity to excessive or clamourous noise. see above
12) A driving need to get away from "normal" people to either be alone, or seek out someone who shares your interests in spiritual matters. yup. they have churches for that. covers both bases.
13) An inner desire and knowing to "do what is right" even though these things were not taught, but often feeling trapped as a child and expressing ones self in ways that are troubling to others. kicking the closet door so you can get someone to let you out? I can see how expressing oneself in that manner would be troubling to those who locked you in...
14) Hyperactivity as a child. yes, all that running about, walking to get to where you wanted to go, just much too much activity...
15) Extreme sensitivity or extreme tolerance to alcohol, medicines, drugs. either you pass out or you don't. that definitely maybe could be an indication of star seed geneology...
16) Creating within ones own mind "fantasy" worlds that often include alien life, journeys to other planets, and places beyond the stereotypical "fantasies" of earth. and the best imaginers sometimes even get published! how bizarre!
17) Dreams involving flying in bodily form or astral projection. that used to happen to me all the time, now I tie my foot to the bed and only occasionally hit my head on the ceiling fan...
18 ) Prophetic dreams, visions, or mental suggestions that later come to pass. it is just amazing how often that happens to me... I see things on the floor and just know they will get picked up! and I have visions of sugarplums dancing in my head and it turns out there is a famous poem that talks about just that!
19) Being empathic. I know just how that feels...
20) Having a desire to heal. oh yeah, I so want to fix everything.
21) Having a desire to try to "save the world" or straiten out problems in the world. not so much, although I did catch the globe before it hit the floor.
22) A solid beleif that there is an all-powerfull, all-knowing deity, even though you may not have been taught about "God." In some cultures, its name is mom. or grandma...
23) Having a nagging feeling that most religions, both orthodox and unorthodox, are missing some key elements in their teachings. yeah. like what really is in that wine and that little wafer?
24) An almost obsessive desire to search out the missing elements of spiritual teachings not found in religion. just how does the forty virgins thing work? I mean, if the suicide bomber gets them in his version of heaven, then they no longer qualify as virgins, so what's the point????
25) Missing time, extra slow time, or speeding time. every morning I find this to be true. I am missing at least two more hours of sleep.
26) Having experienced being in one place, then in the blink of an eye being somewhere else. [teleportation/bilocation] that is very common among young women. one minute they're in a gorgeous dress, being wined and dined, and the next, they are scrubbing diapers...
27) Knowing you have been in a certain place, but others who you saw in the same place claim you were not there. [invisibility/cloaking/phasing] also known as being the kid nobody remembers from high school...
28 ) A connection to animals that is above average. You can go to jail for that in at least 48 states and 10 provinces...
29) Telepathic communication with animals. no, George, the sheep did not seduce you, see above
30) Attraction to birds of prey such as Hawks and Eagles. AKA Chicago Blackhawks and the Eagles musical group...
31) A special attraction to cats - all cats seem to be your friend. the opened can of tuna in your bag might have something to do with that
32) Attraction to "power animals" such as Bear, Wolf, or Buffalo and they don't taste too bad, either
33) Aversion to city living - strong desire to live in a rural and natural environment. and that is strange, how?
34) Knowing something is gravely wrong with society without having this knowledge preached to you by doomsday prophets, or conspiracy theorists - you see it yourself and evaluate it within your own mind. again, that is strange, how?
35) A very deep inner pull that seems to constantly make you aware that you are more than you are, and you need to be finding out what and why. how the hell do I know what I want to do when I grow up? can't mommy and daddy just keep paying my credit card?
36) Extreme aversion to violence, fighting, and war. hare krishna, dudes...
37) Having a deep desire to form a union with one person of the opposite sex for life. Even having this urge as a child. getting married can solve that little problem
38 ) Having an awareness of romantic attraction and love prior to the age of 10. gi joe forever!!!
39) Having blonde or red hair in your gene pool [even if your own hair is different] well, it wasn't different before I dyed it, does that count?
40) Being attracted to either very pale complexions, or olive/reddish complexions. yeah, that about covers most of us in the lighter spectrum of skin tones... can see how that would be a unique identifier
41) Having an above average IQ. let's see, two plus two equals four, so I think that puts me above the national average adjusted for economic factors, now if we add in the variables of race and religion, I am a flippin' genius!
42) Aversion to either extreme male dominant religion or extreme female dominant religion - knowing there is a balance. not on my planet, buster, and definitely not in my kitchen...
43) Attraction to powerful things in nature, such as thunderstorms, lightning, waterfalls, and surf. on account of the weak things just don't seem to move me somehow
44) Attraction to ancient symbols. like the symbol for gold? or antique zildjians?
45) Being an avid reader who "drinks in" knowledge quicker than the "average" person. I eat faster, too.
46) Having an interest or attraction to such fields of science as archaeology, astronomy, or quantum physics. doesn't everybody?
47) Aversion to mundane employment, repetitive tasks, "dead-end" jobs. Not satisfied with working for others, but more than willing to work doing something [which you have yet to discover, but know is out there] and that is unique, how?
48 )Aversion to sexual joking, racial joking, or foul language. c'mon, I'm a grandma! duh!
49) Expectation of great changes upon Earth in the near future. yeah, and after summer comes fall, then winter... and back to spring.
50) A nagging suspicion that you are more than your parents offspring, that you have some unfulfilled mission, and that the implications of these matters have powerful and eternal consequeces for both yourself and the Earth."
I AM THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE and what I say goes. my kids have been hearing that from me for years... they didn't believe it, so why should I?

This isn't a whole lot different than some of those psychological profiling typologies pioneered by Jung and Myers-Briggs, only these people decided to strap on the "starseed" bit, in effect creating a needless fantasy. They're on the same token, only one of them resides purely in the realm of belief and emotion. Given that, and the fact that I'd like to think I've graduated from trampling on the beliefs of others, I won't bring down the fire and brimstone on them unless warranted. Not worth my time, in other words.

Alternatively...

"Were you the bitch of every competitive team in your high school? Even the debate team?"

If you answered yes, send your paypal donation to....

Back