• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Are WE the real Aliens?

The Pair of Cats

a.k.a Philip Deane
In our not so distant future have we discovered the means of time (or inter-dimensional) travel and are coming back to this time period for some obscure need or reason in exotic and "alien" looking vehicles?

Are the entry/exit points for these occurrences in remote areas of the earth or are they indeed in populated and accessible sites at various points on the globe?

Are we being observed by the very progenitors of our race?

Has Kal Korff had an anal probe? And would he now prefer valium based suppositories?

I know that these are not a new topics and they are not new questions.

Does anyone else have an opinion or hypothesis that they would like to share on these topics?

Personally, I think that there has been involvement in our past by extraterrestrial/ extradimensional intelligences. To what extent, I'm not sure, but given the large time periods involved coupled with apparent "spurts" in the emergence/evolution of life/intelligence, I believe that some of the phenomena described by ancient texts has a correlation with what we view as the modern UFO phenomenon.

I'm not so sure about future earthlings coming back to our present though. If those behind the phenomenon are non-earth-human extraterrestrial/ extradimensional intelligences, then sure they could be time travelers. I believe that from our point of view they'd have to be.

Dan Burisch and his buddy J-Rod have some interesting ideas on the time travel hypothesis. According to them, we're in the midst of a cosmic level Back To The Future type time warp...

-todd.

Has Kal Korff had an anal probe? And would he now prefer valium based suppositories?

No, but I woulda loved to have had some when viewing old pics of him with his mullet. Just the valium, hold the probe etc.

Given the probability of other life in our universe, then we are aliens.

I still spin out everytime I come to terms with the fact that we are on a planet, that simple yet amazing concept just blows my mind....

Goody said:
I still spin out everytime I come to terms with the fact that we are on a planet, that simple yet amazing concept just blows my mind....

hehe..I totally get that! When I see pix of Earth from space, it's just so...wow!
We are probably somebody's aliens...don't know if we're out "there" abducting other life forms, tho.

Yeah, it makes me wonder if we are abducting other life forms....:confused:

Our earth is so beautiful & we take so much for granted, we tend to forget that she need's to live & breathe too.

Goody said:

i think that when i see nature shows, and some guy grabs a goose and bands its leg, or something like that...must seem like an abduction to the critter!

Agreed.

Like when Whitley Strieber describes how he screamed at 'them' "You have no right!" & they replied "We do have a right".

Furthermore his explanation about the above incident concludes that perhaps the Grays have a right insofar as say paramedics & police have a right to pull the drunken man off of the pavement whilst he is screaming "Do not touch me, you have no right"-technically they DO have a right.

Just a thought....

Goody.

well..assuming that "they" are doing their thing for our own good...i'm not sure about that. i don't really mind being studied, per se, but what's with all the anal probing? hehe

I see what you mean, what is the intent? Well here we are back again on the whole Humans capture a bird or an animal, tag and release concept. I'm not sure what I think about the matter either...Perhaps that's the entire idea of creation; to learn & to study, educate, consciousness, knowledge, expression through flesh.

It makes sense if the intent is to cause no harm; a bird will thrash and kick & probably become so scared it craps itself because it does not understand why it is being held and examined; then you release it and it realises that 'hey, that wasn't so bad'...We fear what we do not know.

Goody.

we fear what we don't understand....very true. it's hard to understand intent when so much seems veiled or there is a communication gap, or something.
Is it possible that aliens are our "true" forefathers (and mothers)? I doubt it, altho I've known a few people that I was sure were from another planet!

Raevenskye said:
we fear what we don't understand....very true. it's hard to understand intent when so much seems veiled or there is a communication gap, or something.
Is it possible that aliens are our "true" forefathers (and mothers)? I doubt it, altho I've known a few people that I was sure were from another planet!

Hehehehe, I'll happily admit it; I love to dream & to imagine. Although with so many UFO cults around the world one get's rather lost in that concept. I'd like to think that Ptaah & friends are honestly our forefathers, the paintings of the Galactic Federation certainly are beautiful & I wish it were true...I hope that we may advance to a level of consciousness that allows us all to become a part of the Galactic Federation.

As I said; I love to imagine:rolleyes:.

Goody.

I like to imagine that kind of thing too. Some people have beautiful visions of alternate realities! It is fun to dream about a Star Trek type of Federation, and lifestyle.

Goody said:

Our earth is so beautiful & we take so much for granted, we tend to forget that she need's to live & breathe too.

The Earth is fine, it's us that are going away, as Carlin said. Humans can't put a dent in the Earth really. Nothing it can't fix in time.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Goody said:

The Earth is fine, it's us that are going away, as Carlin said. Humans can't put a dent in the Earth really. Nothing it can't fix in time.

i agree...eventually, with us gone, she'll heal herself, and continue spinning, or whatever

Consider this as well.

Assume that the Earth had a culture (possibly human) that made it to the space age and lived well before modern history. What if they decided to leave? And what if they attempted to erase all evidence of their existence? What if they forgot to get everything? I am not talking about the co-existence culture that some debate has risen over but a truly ancient culture that just left? I guess they could be the aliens that came back to see what happened in the ole' home town.

Maybe at some point an intelligence decided to create a planet that was akin to a giant zoo complete with animals birds fish etc. and a variety of environments and just maybe a more basic "animal" version of man was part of that scenario.

Some time later another group of beings discovered the delights of this giant zoological garden and that it was rich with minerals and such, things that they desired and needed.So they began harvesting this planet but because it was under the jurisdiction of another intelligent species it was forbidden to do just that.

One faction of the latter group of beings followed the rules set down , another faction did not and began interfering with the work of the original creators ie: adjusting the DNA of the humanoids to best suit that groups needs, mining and taking the products to be found on the Earth.

A war then ensued between the two factions.The losing faction was then banished and interred on the Earth as punishment for their wrongdoings. They taught the humanoids their ways (good and Bad) and after a great period of time either died out or fled the planet leaving a mess not unlike when humans introduce an unfamiliar species to an environment.

Maybe , now, the originators of this beautiful planet or the group that respected the formers work and rules are periodically coming back to check on us. Maybe they use extra-terrestrial means , maybe they use inter-dimensional methods of traveling here or maybe one or both groups are still here!!?
Maybe none of the above is true.

Without naming names, I would say the more I see some of you post, the more I'm convinced you are aliens. :D

Seriously though, I find the idea that UFO's and abductions are simply future humans visiting us far more palatable than the idea that they are extraterrestrial in nature.

Consider this:

1. We already know that there are humans on earth. This is a much simpler explaination than trying to fathom how some alien race was able to pinpoint our planet out of the entire universe as hosting human life.

2. We're already here . . . this elimanates the problem of interstellar travel. Future humans don't need to go far to reach earth. Alien races would have to travel quite a distance to reach us. Even with our present day technology there are easier ways of investigating other planets and stars than jumping in to our space-worthy SUV's and propelling them between solar systems. Why would an alien race send mass through space to reach us, when a radio signal moves at the speed of light and doesn't require maintenance or a life support system for its passengers?

Occam's razor baby, it's not a scientific law, but it does help separate the likely from the unlikely.

-DBTrek

DBTrek said:
Consider this:

1. We already know that there are humans on earth. This is a much simpler explaination than trying to fathom how some alien race was able to pinpoint our planet out of the entire universe as hosting human life.

What if they put us here in the first place?
Humans place animals in different spots on this earth on a daily basis and monitor them.

2. We're already here . . . this elimanates the problem of interstellar travel. Future humans don't need to go far to reach earth. Alien races would have to travel quite a distance to reach us. Even with our present day technology there are easier ways of investigating other planets and stars than jumping in to our space-worthy SUV's and propelling them between solar systems. Why would an alien race send mass through space to reach us, when a radio signal moves at the speed of light and doesn't require maintenance or a life support system for its passengers?

Yes future humans would not have far to go.
If an alien race could travel here in the blink of an eye and already knew we were here then why wouldn't they?
If Columbus knew of a way of getting to America in a matter of hours in an acceptable mode would he still sail?
We could also clearly see the moon in vivid detail with telescopes then why did we bother going there physically.

I agree that it would be easier for future time travelling humans to come here for a visit but i ask you what is more simple to believe.... time traveling, inter-dimensional humans or space transversing highly advanced intelligences from other planets.

The answer to that is as individual as the individual giving it.
As with occam's razor.....you first have to have consensus on what is the most simple answer , something that on these forums, we have yet to reach.

Back