• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

are "rods" real?

Free episodes:

Only to YouTube pin heads. Man have times changed, I actually thought this had merit back in the 90's. eeesh I was so naive back then, but most of us were I guess.

They're definitely real, just not in the sense of being mysterious weird things.

I also remember hearing about them in the 90s and being all curious. Things were so much more mysterious before the power of the Internet. (At least, it was the 90s for me.)

Hands up anyone who STILL thinks they are a mysterious, as-yet-undocumented life form...?

Yes... you at the back there. Speak up so the whole class can hear:

Hands up anyone who STILL thinks they are a mysterious, as-yet-undocumented life form...?

Yes... you at the back there. Speak up so the whole class can hear:

Coffee%20Mug%20-%20Far%20Side%20My%20Brain%20is%20Full.jpg

Was this a sleeping on the couch offense? Or was it straight to the doghouse?
As often as I'm in the doghouse, I thought about installing satellite, large screen hd, a recliner, and a beer fridge. But my dog Dude would drink all the beer.

no doghouse she (Rikki) finds things she wonders about and ask about them I try to be gentle when she stumbles onto a hoax.....

Back