• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Are military planes still being scrambled to chase UAP?

Aye thats happened to me, moving light high up, dead silence, just start to get really interested, and the noise of a plane starts drifting my way, hey ho, maybe another day.

Come out here see them all the time when I met my wife she though I was nuts told her just look up now not nuts and got wife not bad I would say lol just look up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remember I'm in flight line from Omaha the Mountain groom lake up to Alaska this side of Rockies out in the boonies I have seen b2 ect

Old b1bs use to buzz the town all the time heading north then turning east at Oakley area flying nap

Heading down towards Wichita or turning west towards Groom Lake or somewhere Else down towards New Mexico

Back