• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

April 28, 2019 — Tim R. Swartz

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
A fascinating romp through time and space with the author and editor of roughly 200 books since the 1990s.

While some of those books have wacky titles and content, Tim is a serious guy with a wide-ranging knowledge of many things paranormal.

Randall and I invited Tim to continue the discussion in this weekend's episode of "After The Paracast."

After The Paracast is an exclusive feature of The Paracast+. For more info on signing up, please visit: Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

You asked him about Emmy Awards, but he neglected to cite any particulars. There are no Emmys listed at Tim R. Swartz - IMDb either.

It's not that I doubt he received the awards, I just want to know what for. Maybe I could view some of that stuff if it's award-winning good.

You asked him about Emmy Awards, but he neglected to cite any particulars. There are no Emmys listed at Tim R. Swartz - IMDb either.

It's not that I doubt he received the awards, I just want to know what for. Maybe I could view some of that stuff if it's award-winning good.
Here are a couple7240 I have in my office. I have a few more scattered in various locations across the house. The one on the right was for "Outstanding Editing On A News Segment of Ten Minutes or Less" and the one on the left was for videography on a documentary called "Repatriation."

Here are a couple7240 I have in my office. I have a few more scattered in various locations across the house. The one on the right was for "Outstanding Editing On A News Segment of Ten Minutes or Less" and the one on the left was for videography on a documentary called "Repatriation."
Thanks.
I suppose not on Youtube.

Thanks.
I suppose not on Youtube.
Most of my stuff was produced pre-internet using 3/4 inch and Beta (camera and tape format that most stations used before digital). There are a few segments of a show called "Across Indiana" that I was the chief videographer and a producer on that has been put up on YouTube. But none of the many documentaries I worked on has ever been reissued after their initial broadcast.

Zontar? Love it :cool: !

Back