• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

April 26, 2020 — Don Ecker is Back

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Our irrepressible friend is back with more cutting-edge conversation about the way things are in the UFO field.

We ran out of time when the episode ended, but not things to talk about.

So we asked Don to hang with us for this weekend's episode of After The Paracast, where the conversation began to get a little hot and heavy.

After The Paracast is an exclusive feature of The Paracast+.

To sign up for The Paracast+, please visit:

Depends on what you regard as facts.
Don Ecker is always so sensitive to criticism and becomes so volatile that I can no longer take him seriously. Its one thing to have a disagreement with someone, that's fine, we' all have different perspectives but quite another to get so upset that you want to storm out of the room. It's a sad reflection on what's going on in this country today.

Don Ecker is always so sensitive to criticism and becomes so volatile that I can no longer take him seriously. Its one thing to have a disagreement with someone, that's fine, we' all have different perspectives but quite another to get so upset that you want to storm out of the room. It's a sad reflection on what's going on in this country today.
Stirring-up a little controversy can also be entertaining, and whatever else Don might be, I've never got the impression from him that he's out to BS anyone into believing him. So at least that much we can take seriously. Whether or not I believe everything Don believes is another matter. We've had our disagreements in the forum, and I think it's a small shame that Don disengaged before we could arrive at a consensus, because ultimately I've felt we were on the same side, but just coming at the issue from two different angles.

I don't hold that against him though, because I've had my own communication challenges in the past, and have been making a real effort on my own to become more emotionally intelligent when dealing with conflicting paradigms. It's been a tough lesson for me to learn that simply having good evidence and reasoning isn't enough to help people see another perspective. Now instead of simply holding my ground or giving up on them, I look for approaches that can open the gate to some common ground. I think we did a really good job of that with our last guest Stephen Williams.

Stirring-up a little controversy can also be entertaining, and whatever else Don might be, I've never got the impression from him that he's out to BS anyone into believing him. So at least that much we can take seriously. Whether or not I believe everything Don believes is another matter. We've had our disagreements in the forum, and I think it's a small shame that Don disengaged before we could arrive at a consensus, because ultimately I've felt we were on the same side, but just coming at the issue from two different angles.

I don't hold that against him though, because I've had my own communication challenges in the past, and have been making a real effort on my own to become more emotionally intelligent when dealing with conflicting paradigms. It's been a tough lesson for me to learn that simply having good evidence and reasoning isn't enough to help people see another perspective. Now instead of simply holding my ground or giving up on them, I look for approaches that can open the gate to some common ground. I think we did a really good job of that with our last guest Stephen Williams.

Randall. That's what I love about you. You're forever the voice of calm and reason. I guess I need to try to be more patient too. Have you ever considered a political career:)
All the very best John.

Back