• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

April 25th Paracast

M

meciar

I was just listening to the April 25th Paracast and near the end, the interviewee (can't recall his name offhand) complained about some irritating noise he heard "above his ears" which might have to do with some sort of implant from an alien abduction. I have to say that I didn't think much of his alien abduction account, but I was interested that David Biedny was interested in this strange sound coming from above the ears. I'd like to know, what is this all about?

Side note, I saw my own ufo today. I was listening to the paracast, doing my outside job weed-whacking at a golf course and I looked up and saw a very strange orange circle in the clouds (quite small). After a second glance however, I realized it was just a really cool effect from the sun shining through the clouds. It has been really smokey in this area, so the sun was bright orange/red this morning and made that effect in the cloud hole to appear like a ufo. Just thought I'd throw that in there. Maybe a few of the orange ufo's people see are the same thing! It vanished as quickly as I saw it.

No response from anyone in a week? :(

I want to hear about this strange irritating noise that David Biedny wanted to explore on another episode. Alien implants? Sounds very interesting to me

Back