• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

April 19 - Kimball & Stevens

I've been asking that same question for 42 years now! ;)

I have to ask, how's the Kal Korff Documentary coming along? I was hoping you were doing something like that, because in all honesty I think I'd sit down and watch it.

I have to ask, how's the Kal Korff Documentary coming along? I was hoping you were doing something like that, because in all honesty I think I'd sit down and watch it.

Yes!!!

I am dying to see at least some clips from "Worlds Away".

And seeing how the Stars tanked, Paul, you snuck in the back door of my list of "Top Ten Favorite Canadians"

I think I should share this with you.

From Subject Date
secretxwars

secretxwars reply from Kal :)
reply from Kal :)
Dear ?,

Thanks for your comment, but your claim that David "would never do that" is wrong, I regret to inform you.

HE DID!

If Biedny had only threatened me once, I might have blown it off as just his enormous ego and pride and due to his background (which he admits) of basically hanging out with gangs when he was younger.

However, when he did this TWICE he was reported to the police in his area and we videotaped this action with the police.

As far as I know Biedny has never apologized nor admitted that what he did was wrong — it can NEVER be right. Hatred and intolerance are ALWAYS WRONG, and just because Biedny "disagrees" with me over his "buddy" Royce Myers III being a fraud, as well as Kevin Randle, even if I was WRONG, (and I am not) this does NOT give Biedny nor anyone the right to threaten others with physical harm.

His blatant misuse and self-serving use of the Holocaust is another example of ego and where Biedny was wrong again, especially being Jewish.

I am Jewish as well, which makes Bedny's comments even more offensive.

Have you bothered to ask Biedny about any of this?

Cordially,
Kal

From what Ive seen of this guy on youtube he is a complete and utter nutter. Hes lost the plot.

I wouldnt waste your time on him.

From what Ive seen of this guy on youtube he is a complete and utter nutter. Hes lost the plot.

I wouldnt waste your time on him.

Yes, quite... perhaps we can all agree to make this thread a Korff-free zone from hereon in. ;)

P.S. Is Sculder an alien??

At last, photographic proof!

Attachments

• holly hair 2.jpg
    holly hair 2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 4
P.S. Is Sculder an alien??

At last, photographic proof!

Oh no, really Paul? lol let's not play photowars shall we?

Besides we're obviously not dealing with a potential ET here. This is clearly a case of possession brought on over a period of time due to lack of sleep from long days working on the EK case. The combination of sleep deprivation, social confinements, and seal indulgence has weakened her psyche to demonic entities which are the obvious cause for her actions. No self respecting person would ever put blush brushes on her head and pretend to have antennae... ::)

What channel is your program on by the way? Is it only airing in Canada?

Eastlink in Eastern Canada (and eventually nationally). We have a distributor in Toronto that will hopefully take it to the US, and everywhere else. :)

Oh no, really Paul? lol let's not play photowars shall we?

Besides we're obviously not dealing with a potential ET here. This is clearly a case of possession brought on over a period of time due to lack of sleep from long days working on the EK case. The combination of sleep deprivation, social confinements, and seal indulgence has weakened her psyche to demonic entities which are the obvious cause for her actions. No self respecting person would ever put blush brushes on her head and pretend to have antennae... ::)

The fact that you can casually toss around terms like "blush brushes" tells me all that I need to know...

ALIEN!!! :eek:

Back