• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Apple Tablet

I'm drooling for it. I've had my digital art published several times now and so far I've just been using my finger on the touch pad of my MacBook. I'm ready to step up to relearning how to draw, and an Apple Tablet computer is my ideal tool.

I'm hoping to see them utilize flexible LCD technology to create a folding laptop design that is all screen inside; automatically presenting a virtual keyboard on one side, and then laying it flat gives you the landscape tablet for big projects.

-Mike <8]

I have secret information about the new device . . . . I can't afford it.

Keith (1993 was a tough year for the people who found out that parachute pants didn't make an effective parachute and were ugly.)

Back