• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Apollo 14 Astronaut claims UFO Coverup!

It's interesting to me (and probably only to me) that we have this making a little splash at a time when I felt in the 'saucerer' world the ETH was really losing ground. Mitchell's beliefs and things he's heard from US government officials to me lend strength to the ETH.

It's almost... don't worry, Big Daddy knows what those lights in the sky are. He might not come clean with you the public about it, but he's still got everything under control.

(ok not that I really think there's anything sinister, calculated or control-oriented going on here, but the thought did cross my mind)

Mitchell has set the record straight which will finaly clear up all of this data noise that is building.

The hysteria of uncritical thinking on many forums and newspapers articles are again unfortunately creating the unnnecessary noise. It really makes me sad when you can read the tons of comments and articles from people without any invested research

Mitchell has never make any statements about cover-up from NASA in his Kerrang interviews...I have almost complete set of his articles, statements and audio interviews from the 90's and he didn't named NASA before. As I said many times already - he is talking about military circles and the the best data that we have so far in the public domain is a Pentagon Briefing from April 1997 with J2 Rear-Admiral (later ViceAdmiral) Thomas R. Wilson. Finaly here is Mitchell's rebuttal.

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell Sets Record Straight About E.T. Beliefs
http://blog.blogtalkradio.com/2008/07/24/dr-edgar-mitchell-sets-the-record-straight/

Also check New York Times Blog on Mitchell:
http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/20...ves-in-aliens/?scp=1&sq=edgar mitchell&st=cse

The Kerrang host is an idiot, frankly, but cheers to Mitchell for sticking with it and speaking (again) to what he knows.

Wonder if Adm.Thomas R. Wilson is starting too get nervous?

When mainstream (ok,Fox "News") journalists are beginning too demand names being named,we could be inn for some interesting days ahead...

Wonder if Adm.Thomas R. Wilson is starting too get nervous?

When mainstream (ok,Fox "News") journalists are beginning too demand names being named,we could be inn for some interesting days ahead...

Exactly. That is the key.
If only journalists could connect the dots in that direction the story would transfer to a new level. Anyway, here is the series of a new Mitchell video interviews:

http://www.wpbf.com/technology/16990637/detail.html

If Dr Mitchell can be believed (and at this moment there is nothing to doubt that he is being 100% truthful), what he says I think covers only part of the phenomena that is flying saucers.

I still think that (1) some of them are machines from another world, (2) some of them are man-made e.g. black triangles ... but there are other things that are seen that may be natural phenomena which we just haven't categorised yet; they may be windows into another dimension; flying machines coming into our reality which reside alongside ours (whether that is another dimension or not is up for debate).

Some are possibly projections of a sort created by the observer. There are other possible reasons for what people have seen which are not thought of as much (such as unknown creatures which live in our atmosphere).

Just because Dr Mitchell has said that aliens are real and have visited this planet does not necessarily cover the entire UFO phenomenon ... just (maybe) a small part.

This thing's getting messy. Everyday now on Youtube someone else is posting the interview (like they're the first or something) but it's getting mixed in with all sorts of other crap from the usual sources (Meier, Nibiru, Cooper, et al). It's no wonder we can't seperate the wheat from the chaff when ignoramae keep shovelling more chaff into the hoppers!

Oh and if you thought it was all good, think again. Check out this guy's little commentary:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0cX-DMjFEIM

WARNING: This will either make you fume with rage or piss your pants with hilarity due to it's combination of infalmmatory terms and blockheaded ignorance. Buckle up!

WARNING: This will either make you fume with rage or piss your pants with hilarity due to it's combination of infalmmatory terms and blockheaded ignorance. Buckle up!

Regardless of what subject matter this guy could have been covering I would still feel the same desire to smack that look off of his dick eating face.

This thing's getting messy. Everyday now on Youtube someone else is posting the interview (like they're the first or something) but it's getting mixed in with all sorts of other crap from the usual sources (Meier, Nibiru, Cooper, et al). It's no wonder we can't seperate the wheat from the chaff when ignoramae keep shovelling more chaff into the hoppers!

<snip>

In this clip there is a opposite point of view, but fits in the same category of the noise to signal ratio:

Here is a link (courtesy of C2C) to a sets the record straight" interview with Mitchell by Lisa Bonnice of BlogTalkRadio:
http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0708/record-straight-print.html

In it, Mitchell disavows receiving information from NASA, but has this to say about Roswell:

"[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]My information comes from what I call “the old timers,” because I grew up in the Roswell area and when I went to the moon, some of the old timers from that period, some locals, and others military and intelligence people, who were under rather severe oaths to not reveal any of this and kind of wanted to get their conscience clear and off their chests before they passed on, selected me and said, independently – this wasn't a group effort – independently that maybe I might be a safe person to tell their story to. And all of them confirmed, and what I'm saying is they confirmed the Roswell incident was a real incident and they in some way had some part in it that they wanted to talk about."

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]Lisa Bonnice: "What is it that they told you?"[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]
EM: "Well, that the crash of an alien spacecraft in the Roswell area was a real event and much of the lore, I can't say all of the lore, but much of the fact that dead bodies were recovered and live ones were recovered, that they were not of this world, was the story. And of course it was reported in the Roswell Daily Record one day and promptly denied the next day and a cover story of a weather balloon, and that was pure nonsense. That was a cover-up."
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

=============

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]I hope an interviewer or acquaintance can get Mitchell to be more specific as to who those old-timers were. In particular, if one of them was Lt. Haut, and he told Mitchell his story decades ago, this would bolster the authenticity of the information Haut disclosed in the affidavit that Don Schmitt obtained.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]Another point: If Haut shared this information with Mitchell over 20 years ago, then it might have been that he also told others in the area who, relying on that knowledge, attempted to horn in by falsely claiming insider status themselves. (E.g., Kaufman, Glen Dennis, etc.)
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Here is a link (courtesy of C2C) to a sets the record straight" interview with Mitchell by Lisa Bonnice of BlogTalkRadio:
http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0708/record-straight-print.html

In it, Mitchell disavows receiving information from NASA, but has this to say about Roswell:

<SNIP>

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]I hope an interviewer or acquaintance can get Mitchell to be more specific as to who those old-timers were. In particular, if one of them was Lt. Haut, and he told Mitchell his story decades ago, this would bolster the authenticity of the information Haut disclosed in the affidavit that Don Schmitt obtained.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]Another point: If Haut shared this information with Mitchell over 20 years ago, then it might have been that he also told others in the area who, relying on that knowledge, attempted to horn in by falsely claiming insider status themselves. (E.g., Kaufman, Glen Dennis, etc.)[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

I posted that one before. It is available here:
http://forum.theparacast.com/f8/apollo-14-astronaut-claims-ufo-coverup-t2239/post30775.html

It is good that Mitchell has set the record straight becuase in the last 10 years he has never mentioned NASA as a source of cover-up. The reason that journalists picked up on NASA is because uniformed Radio Kerrang crew was so excited that they called up the NASA for clarification. They asumed that the NASA is a good address for that altough Mitchell's allegations are from completly different direction.

About Roswell sources - I have a big collection of Mitchell interviews and from time to time there are some leads and dots. I have to check that up but I think that one of the sources was also Warner von Braun who was allegedly on the site at the time - This is from a memory now, so don't take it literally for now - I will re-check that statement and post later on that.

What do you suppose the odds are of getting Edgar on the Paracast?

~A

Good so long as you know how to contact him.

If they do have him on, I pray, they ask him things I haven't heard a trillions times. I liked Stanton's last visit as an example. Yes, most of it I've heard, but man it was really nice to hear somethin a little different.

There's much to speak about with Ed, pity to see the 10000 shows ask him what the others do.

He's friends with Wayne Dyer, can talk about not going to the moon, was a head of Noetic Science, was with Greer but left, Has positive things to say about Geller, can give insight into Randi, knows about physics... I would be interested in his views on American Idol lool.

Friedman knows how to contact Ed if I remember correctly. I do too, but, Ed doesn't know me from Adam, and I don't give info. out like that unless I'm close with someone.

Back