• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Apocalyptic Dreams

maninblack

Paranormal Novice
Why do the visitors seems to want to infuse people with dreams of apocalypse? Everytime I have a dream about "the visitors" I get images of destruction. It is common knowledge that the Earth is in trouble, so what's the point? It's pretty pointless since there's nothing I can do about it. So, do you all think it's propaganda of some sort?

I only got that dream once and I am not sure if was connected to a "visitation". Maybe it is checking out different people's reactions to the same type of stimulus. Next time why don't you ask them haha.

How many times have you had that "dream" and do they differ or are they the same?

my take on these images are they are "what could have happened" had they not intervened.
they use it as a justification for what they do.

They want you to be a self loathing human so you'll think you deserve the butt widening anal probe.

a sort of "lessor of two evils" excuse.

we saved your planet from getting destroyed by a runaway chunk of space rock, you'd all be dead anyway, so its no big deal if we "tax" your population for things that interest us.

Ive never had a dream like that. I wouldnt mind one though.

Heres a challenge: Universe; or visitors; or greys; or non-human; or whatever the fuck you want to be called.... PLEASE GIVE ME AN APOCALYPTIC DREAM TONIGHT.

you know how you appeared to Mike that one time? Yeah I know about that. Well I dont want to see you, I just want a dream.

Thanks.

Heres a challenge: Universe; or visitors; or greys; or non-human; or whatever the fuck you want to be called.... PLEASE GIVE ME AN APOCALYPTIC DREAM TONIGHT.

you know how you appeared to Mike that one time? Yeah I know about that. Well I dont want to see you, I just want a dream.

Thanks.

Be careful what you ask for and good luck. I have to ask why would you want one of these dreams?

OK I guess I can understand that but do you have any idea how many times I have to make myself wake up from either a dream or an experience. A good peaceful nights sleep now that's an idea .

I had two weird, I call them "borg " dreams, last night. I call them borg dreams because they feel negative and there is always technology shown and heard involved. Also something grabbed my right foot and again I make myself wake up.

I have never had trouble with dream recall and I have not been a good sleeper most of my life. Try setting your alarm clock every few hours and see what kind of results you get as far as lucid or intense dreams.

Seriously, I dreamed I was Rambo last night and I think the world was ending or something, dunno, didn't care, just wanted to blast away shit heads. Aren't you people glad it wasn't REAL? Thankfully it was real enough for me, til I realized I been in bed 12 hours and needed a cig. Then I awoke, and stepped in dog piss etc...

And for those who ask, "If you wanted to blast shit heads away, why didn't you turn the gun (I had something fancier than that) on yourself?" Truth be known, I did, that's how I became Rambo bich.

oy guvalt!
Isnt it something like a fear of an "external threat" or "unnammed dread" or something?
I keep dreaming the skys falling in and once had a dream that there was massive earthquake in london, I stood and watched the o2 center collapse (millenium dome), that was on the morning the superhadron black hole machine fired up, so I may have been manifesting a fear... ;)

No aliens (or rambo) though dammit....

oy guvalt!
Isnt it something like a fear of an "external threat" or "unnammed dread" or something?
I keep dreaming the skys falling in and once had a dream that there was massive earthquake in london, I stood and watched the o2 center collapse (millenium dome), that was on the morning the superhadron black hole machine fired up, so I may have been manifesting a fear... ;)

No aliens (or rambo) though dammit....

I much rather of had many naked good looking woman in my dreams. Maybe tonig.... er, today will leave me with sticky sheets?

O2 center? The Zep reuinion happened there? Damn, I butchered another wurd.

I'll try and be serious for a moment. Not all will buy into this, but for those who will.... hmm, scratch that, I'm not selling... I once read that in dreams the real objects are your emotions. The things you "see" and/or experience, are but like shadows of it. So, imagine the "objects" in your dreams are but possible shadows of your emotions.

And of course, with the waking mind we think dreams are crazy no? Thank God/whoever for that. Think about if dreams were more "realistic".... we'd be confused to what we've done and haven't done no? It's my guess that dreams are only crazy if you try to make them conform to a wake mind. The wake mind seems silly to the dreaming one. Or have they met?

Yeah man, no sign of planty when I was there though...

But definitly, I think dreams are a kind of "drive defragmentation", your subconcious mind putting all your thoughts an emotions into order, like you say, mirroring your hopes, fears and recent events in your life... If you bear this in mind, its quite easy to divine what they mean...

Although I did have a dream though, which came frightenly close to a event which happened about 2 weeks later, so not sure what that was... :eek:

Yeah man, no sign of planty when I was there though...

But definitly, I think dreams are a kind of "drive defragmentation", your subconcious mind putting all your thoughts an emotions into order, like you say, mirroring your hopes, fears and recent events in your life... If you bear this in mind, its quite easy to divine what they mean...

Although I did have a dream though, which came frightenly close to a event which happened about 2 weeks later, so not sure what that was... :eek:

How is that order and not oder?

Dreams are an art of mind, where a facet of our selves isn't bound by the limitation of our daily existence. At least it can be. But if one believes, say, dreams are a brain fart, then I don't expect it will seem much more than that. I'm amazed at the poetry of my dreams. Either my waking mind is brilliant at reading into the chaotic nonsense, or, I'm picking up what's there so to speak.

Are you implying that I'm limited by the smell of my own cranial flatus? :D

Dont get me wrong though I do think theres more to dreams than just a direct reaction to experience, maybe a kinda of resonance between us (you know, when people say "tapping into the source" an all that), thats why I mentioned the "prophetic" dream I had, it was pretty acurate, and even when viewed in a totally "skeptical" manner, its pretty hard to explain...

But I would say though, that the poetry of your dreaming mind can be a product of no more than everyday existance (which is pretty far out aswell, existance I mean)...

Thanks.

i would never want to experience that ever ever again.
the fear was so intense it stripped me of all civilised programing and left me in an "animal" state
all rational thought process were lost to the base instinct to flee or fight (neither of which i could do) so it looped and intensified to the point where my system went into safe mode and i fainted with fright

the fear was so intense it stripped me of all civilised programing and left me in an "animal" state
all rational thought process were lost to the base instinct to flee or fight (neither of which i could do) so it looped and intensified to the point where my system went into safe mode and i fainted with fright

I hope I don't piss people off for saying this but I don't think most of the non experieners really understand this type of fear. If they did they would not ask for an experience. Of course not all of these type of experiences are scary but ya just don't know.

Ally there is no way in the world I would ever EVER ask for an experience like that. Fuck, Im such a scardey that the other night while listening to the recent Eerie with Jeff and Jeremy, after hearing some of the things Jeff was talking about I kinda got spooked at shut the window. I was listening at midnight, also its summer here in Australia and shutting the window is, like, you know... stupid.

And for the record, no apocalyptic dreams for me last night. Maybe I need melatonin:D

Plain ol' nightmares are fun like a roller-coaster.
There is another variety of dream which is no fun at all, and one doesn't have to be 4' 6'' to ride.

Back