• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Anyone seen green fireballs

juntjoo

Skilled Investigator
I saw one in 2013 I believe while I was driving. Never seen a "fireball" in my life outside of television or video games but when I saw this in the sky apparently within a couple miles I'd surmise, my brain 'wowwww green fireball'. Then I read about them and they might be related to nuclear sites or something? Apparently there was some research on them with sightings I think from the 40's to the present (?). Didn't look too much into it. Anyway, just wanted to share my only ufo experience technically, unless you want to count my encounter with wonder woman who came out of the women's bathroom at the beach while I was mistakenly walking in when I was maybe four years old. At least that was what I remembered. That's kinda paranormal no lol?

I saw it in Fort Myers, FL btw. Just a large brilliantly lime green firey ball, appeared then sorta arched downwards for 2 seconds then gone.

Last edited:
I want to know more about this Wonder Woman sighting! That's way cooler than a fireball, even a lime green one. Was this beach in California, by chance?

Just seems to be the sort of thing one might see at Venice Beach in LA. Not really out of the ordinary there, but still very cool.

Just seems to be the sort of thing one might see at Venice Beach in LA. Not really out of the ordinary there, but still very cool.
Lol true. No, but the bay area, up north, Pacifica CA. I was four. Who knows, it might have been Lynda Carter. But I distinctly remember the wonder woman suit. Anyway.

Last edited:
I saw one in 2013 I believe while I was driving. Never seen a "fireball" in my life outside of television or video games but when I saw this in the sky apparently within a couple miles I'd surmise, my brain 'wowwww green fireball'. Then I read about them and they might be related to nuclear sites or something? Apparently there was some research on them with sightings I think from the 40's to the present (?). Didn't look too much into it. Anyway, just wanted to share my only ufo experience technically, unless you want to count my encounter with wonder woman who came out of the women's bathroom at the beach while I was mistakenly walking in when I was maybe four years old. At least that was what I remembered. That's kinda paranormal no lol?

I saw it in Fort Myers, FL btw. Just a large brilliantly lime green firey ball, appeared then sorta arched downwards for 2 seconds then gone.

Nickel burns green and it is known that some meteors can have a high nickel content from the examples that did manage to make it to earth without burning up.

Now scientist suggest they have made ball lighting in laboratory.
How do we know it works the same as seen in a nature state none man made environment. Also the ability of Ball lightning /Green able to move in and out regarding disappearing similar to "Skinwalker Ranch". More to learn about this type of energy based? objects.

Back