• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Anyone remember this mysterious-lights-in-house incident?

Squirrel

Paranormal Maven

My memory is poor, but I believe this took place at a bush home within the general area of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, around the turn of the 21st century (2000). My shaky memory is telling me the home's owner was "Steve." He lived with his wife and a couple of kids.

"Steve" captured video of mysterious moving lights both in his home and outdoors around his home.

One of the outside video segments showed a light moving in a constant direction past "Steve's" back porch, and interestingly, the light bobbed up and down in the same motion as someone's head would bob if they were walking.

I believe the media gave "Steve" a little ink at the time.

I tried googling for this, and nothing turned up for me, so I'm just wondering if any forum members recall such an incident.

Thanks,

-- Squirrel

My memory is poor, but I believe this took place at a bush home within the general area of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, around the turn of the 21st century (2000). My shaky memory is telling me the home's owner was "Steve." He lived with his wife and a couple of kids.

"Steve" captured video of mysterious moving lights both in his home and outdoors around his home.

One of the outside video segments showed a light moving in a constant direction past "Steve's" back porch, and interestingly, the light bobbed up and down in the same motion as someone's head would bob if they were walking.

I believe the media gave "Steve" a little ink at the time.

I tried googling for this, and nothing turned up for me, so I'm just wondering if any forum members recall such an incident.

Thanks,

-- Squirrel
I found this: Ghostlights In Sudbury Ontario
If it's not exactly what you're looking for, maybe try contacting them. They might know of the case you are talking about.

Last edited:
Back