• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Anyone out there NOT had a paranormal experience??

TClaeys

Skilled Investigator
I've never had one. I've had some weird situations, but they were subtle and more along the line of confirmation bias. But never a UFO. Never a ghost. Never bigfoot or any other cryptid. No psychics have read me. Basically nothing. And I'm OK with that.

I've heard several people including Biedny remark that they don't understand why someone who hasn't even had some kind of sighting would be so interested in a such a topic. I guess it's a valid question and I could probably only offer this:

Everyone has their own separate reality. We all differ in this respect because we see and interpret the world differently, sometimes drastically differently. But if we can stand to take the time and look at the different reality tunnels of various people, I think we can gain some knowledge about the world around us, not just more about of our own biased personal tunnel.

And I guess I just happen to think that this paranormal realm is quite interesting. Not because I've had encounters, but because other people have had "real" (whatever that actually means) honest experiences. And I think I can learn something by listening to them. Of course we know everyone is not honest, but you try to differentiate as much as is feasable.

Anyway, these realities are far more interesting to me than the ubiquitous "Dancing with the Stars" ones or the "fashion is everything" ones. I don't know if that explanation is satisfying to the experiencers, but I thought it would be worthy of hearing some opinions of people that never had any experiences.

Who are you people?? And why are you interested??

Never.

When was a kid I used to wet the bed, get nose bleeds, and went through a period of obsessively checking every compartment in my bedroom closet for no reason.

So Im probably an abductee:D

(or not;))

Well, no UFO/Alien experiences/sightings (yet).

But I think I may've had some 'ghost' type experiences in my life.

One was with my dad when he passed away. It's told somewhere on here.

Also saw a Shadow Person attack my friend, that was really creepy!

Had a creepy incident happen with my first ouija board at around age 13.

Another ghostly incident a couple months ago while at work, someone's hand softly caressed the middle of my back. I was alone and I was just leaving for the evening. It felt as if done in a very kind way, not in any kind of a sexual or threatening way.

If you haven't had to deal with it, all I can say is "Lucky bastards."
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Aside from deja vu episodes and some odd synchronicities, I've been paranormal experience free. I haven't decided if that is a good or bad thing.

Never.

When was a kid I used to wet the bed, get nose bleeds, and went through a period of obsessively checking every compartment in my bedroom closet for no reason.

So Im probably an abductee:D

(or not;))

No, you are a starchild....can't you feel the love of the starchildroids and indigodorklings? :D

Perhaps, it's like dreams: some people claim they never dream, but supposedly, all people do dream - they just don't remember doing so.

My best friend has witnessed a time-slip and has seen and heard several ghosts.

My son has seen a ghost.

My son's girlfriend has seen the same phantom.

My father has been visited by a mysterious Chinese "man" who warned him, on two separate occasions, of trouble ahead.

My sister and my brother have both seen ghostly figures.

My sister-in-law witnessed poltergeist activity.

My other sister-in-law's grandfather witnessed a black, triangular craft in the pasture at the bottom of his garden.

My mother has seen a UFO.

My wife has had an out-of-body experience.

My dog often stares past me at something in an unsettling manner.

And then there's me - me who has never heard so much as a ghost fart, me with the family who couldn't give a toss about the paranormal, me with the sodding bookcase full of sodding Keel, Dolan, Vallee, et al.

The Cosmic Joker's a real bugger sometimes.

My best friend has witnessed a time-slip and has seen and heard several ghosts.

My son has seen a ghost.

My son's girlfriend has seen the same phantom.

My father has been visited by a mysterious Chinese "man" who warned him, on two separate occasions, of trouble ahead.

My sister and my brother have both seen ghostly figures.

My sister-in-law witnessed poltergeist activity.

My other sister-in-law's grandfather witnessed a black, triangular craft in the pasture at the bottom of his garden.

My mother has seen a UFO.

My wife has had an out-of-body experience.

My dog often stares past me at something in an unsettling manner.

And then there's me - me who has never heard so much as a ghost fart, me with the family who couldn't give a toss about the paranormal, me with the sodding bookcase full of sodding Keel, Dolan, Vallee, et al.

The Cosmic Joker's a real bugger sometimes.
Maybe you already know enough that the Universe doesn't have to remind you of what you should be seeking.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Back