• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Anyone know where HotMail went???

Simonemendez

Skilled Investigator
Today, St Pat's Day, U.S. Time, Central Time, early afternoon, I cannot get into MSN HotMail, cuz it's NOT THERE. All that is there is a great big white VOID. I tried ---numerous--- different routes. If Gary McKinnon lived here in the U.S., I'd seek his I.T. Expertise out, next. Why is it down? I had NO problem with any other website or email account.

good riddance if it is gone. you probably just have to reload your browser or something.

Its there now Simone ... maybe it just don't dig St Prats day??? (Oh and did I mention that St Patrick was actually Welsh not Irish ... oh well thats not gone and burst anyones bubbles ... they're all drunk ... :D). Hope you get your hotmail back in one piece ... begorraahhh

My son mentioned hotmail's having been compromised in some way lately. I didn't pay attention because I hear from him often enough to forego emailing him, but he said something about having routed his hotmail account through gmail somehow. Didn't make a lick of sense to me, but his roommate is a computer wizard so maybe it's true.

I'll ask him once more about how hotmail had been compromised. It's a very recent thing, that much I know.

Thanks. I got my HotMail back all safe and sound. It was-----only temp. I found Poi's response fascinating and helpfull, that he heard HM had been compromised in some way.

I called my son, but he couldn't remember the specifics either. Bleah. He's going to ask his roommate and get back to me. Could be a wait since my son's memory is worse than mine. :confused: :D

Glad you got it back.

Back