• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Anyone ever heard of The Welsh Broad Haven Triangle incident?

The other one you are thinking about is from Zimbabwe. These are popular forum discussion cases and are often referenced as top cases because of the many witnesses and drawings. The Zimbabwe one was the one John Mack investigated and whose documentary should be out very soon. These school cases are quite fascinating. I was unaware of this third case from Wales.
Aerial School Ufo and Creature Sighting in Ruwa, Zimbabwe 1994

The other one you are thinking about is from Zimbabwe. These are popular forum discussion cases and are often referenced as top cases because of the many witnesses and drawings. The Zimbabwe one was the one John Mack investigated and whose documentary should be out very soon. These school cases are quite fascinating. I was unaware of this third case from Wales.
Aerial School Ufo and Creature Sighting in Ruwa, Zimbabwe 1994
That's it. You are correct. I remember watching some sort of YouTube doc w/ Mack in it regarding that case. How can you look at those children's faces and look at what they drew and then try to say there's nothing to this phenomenon?

Cant wait for the new doc to come out.

The incident sounds plausible going on other historical cases. However , minipulation of this for some private group for other reasons is plausible and sort the wheat from the chaff. All could be bs. Maybe another discussion with Nick Pope?

Yes, these cases are fascinating.

Here’s another close encounter in a field outside a schoolyard. It occurred at the Crestview Elementary school in Florida, reportedly involving well over 100 witnesses. It happened on April 7,1967 during the second day of sightings at the school, and almost exactly one year after the events at the Westall school in Australia. It seems that I recall the Crestview case was presented in an episode of the Science Channel’s Close Encounters.

UFO Report
http://www.nicap.org/articles/670407crestview_incident.pdf

The April 6, 1966 Westall High School case.

Back