• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Anyone else interested in this?

SoCalGNX

SoCalGNX
I have no idea who would know anything about this but.....I think there are spots on the face of the earth that are damned, evil or negative. Whatever you want to call them. Places where you glance over your shoulder and want to get out of asap. (Bridgeport, CA for one and Hwy 166 between Santa Maria, Ca and Bakersfield come to mind).
Has anyone experienced anything like this before and where?
:eek:

Well when your energy sensitive there are a lot of places that just feel bad. I wouldn't say they are inherently evil or anything. Let me list a few the Safeway down the street, all Wal Marts (yes I know I haven't been to every one), most K Marts, most hospitals, some old houses and on and on.

Many things can affect a person's energy field such as lighting, hauntings, other people's emotions, cell phones, too mamy TV and computer screens in a store like Best Buy. I am sure I am missing some good ones.

When you are talking about a large area like the highway stretch ,you might want to check the known history of that area and maybe there is some kind of ley-linish type of phenomemon.

OK does anyone else want to add to this list

I have no idea who would know anything about this but.....I think there are spots on the face of the earth that are damned, evil or negative. Whatever you want to call them. Places where you glance over your shoulder and want to get out of asap. (Bridgeport, CA for one and Hwy 166 between Santa Maria, Ca and Bakersfield come to mind).
Has anyone experienced anything like this before and where?
:eek:

Yeah, school.

Back