• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Anybody see...

Free episodes:

POLTERGEIST82

Paranormal Novice
the awful Primetime Live special 'UFOs:Seeing Is Believing' last night? I had just happened to catch it on while flipping through and what a piece of crap this was. While I'm not really surprised that the subject matter wasn't taken seriously, I'm just sick and tired of these damn news shows that put these things on just to cash in on ratings. First they always have to start with the whole Roswell thing and then bring on those folks from SETI and of course that stupid 'Alien Autopsy'. It's so funny and ridiculous that ABC taglined this program with "Believe in UFOs? You may when you see this edition of Primetime". What are some other people's thought on the program for whoever saw it and other programs like this?

I wouldn't have a prob with the SETI guys/gals if they let Stanton Friedman and other ufologists on their SETI shows. I've never seen a ufologists on a seti program yet. But I've seen tons of SETI people on ufo shows. Actually, I still would have a problem with them since they do little to no research when it comes to ufos, abductions, mutilations, or crop circles, yet ask for proof before taking it seriously, while they give none in support of their process. You'd think SETI would be understanding of the ridicule and not a main source of it. Oh well. Then again, it's job security. Why look for ets and have a vague conversation across centuries or more, if they are coming here and with the same amount of money it would be perhaps more beneficial to look at things in our own backyard..... Better take a piss on ufology.

There's a couple other threads on the show if you want more comments.

Back