• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Anybody lose anything?

Free episodes:

Michael L.

Coffee swillin' Devil's advocate
http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa071227_mo_deadtiger.5a000ade.html

This is from a link on Cryptomundo about the dead tiger they found in Texas.

I would think, particularly given what happened in the SanFran zoo, that this would be a bigger story! In a not very related story, my niece, a toddler, got a life sized stuffed tiger for Christmas from my grand parents... my brother reports being startled by it in the middle of the night at least twice on the way to the bathroom... so you know I had to send him this story!

Michael L. said:
http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa071227_mo_deadtiger.5a000ade.html

This is from a link on Cryptomundo about the dead tiger they found in Texas.

I would think, particularly given what happened in the SanFran zoo, that this would be a bigger story! In a not very related story, my niece, a toddler, got a life sized stuffed tiger for Christmas from my grand parents... my brother reports being startled by it in the middle of the night at least twice on the way to the bathroom... so you know I had to send him this story!

I had a dream the night before this event that I was attacked by a tiger who had been let loose in the wild, and I live in TX. How is that for strange coincidence?

Poi said:
Do you have a particular affinity for animals or cats, Brandon?

Pretty strange even then.

I can't say I have a particular affinity for animals or cats, but I have joked with friends that I was a cat in my past life.

Back