• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Any good compilations of ET contact accounts out there? Books, etc.?

Red

Paranormal Adept
I've read some good compilations of fae folklore and there is a high strangeness factor that might compare with stories told by contactees. I thought it might be interesting to read some of the contactees' accounts, but I don't even know where to start. I know I want to keep it in the time range from the 1940s to the 1970s (and maybe the 1980s). I got the idea in part from Greg Bishop's new book because he thinks that the whatever it is that contacts us needs us to believe in them to interact with us. I thought it was a bit interesting, as there is a least one folktale regarding the fae where they needed a human present to interact with the physical world.

Thanks in advance!

Did you see Redfern's book?

Randall got me started in the introductions thread, but maybe I'll check it out. I'd been out of all things ufo or paranormal related 5 or 6 years and have since seen some recent authors discussing this. I have some catching up to do, truly.

Alien Meetings - Brad Steiger.

serveimage

Back