1. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

Any good compilations of ET contact accounts out there? Books, etc.?

Discussion in 'UFO Contactees' started by Red, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Red

Red Paranormal Adept

I've read some good compilations of fae folklore and there is a high strangeness factor that might compare with stories told by contactees. I thought it might be interesting to read some of the contactees' accounts, but I don't even know where to start. I know I want to keep it in the time range from the 1940s to the 1970s (and maybe the 1980s). I got the idea in part from Greg Bishop's new book because he thinks that the whatever it is that contacts us needs us to believe in them to interact with us. I thought it was a bit interesting, as there is a least one folktale regarding the fae where they needed a human present to interact with the physical world.

Thanks in advance!

2. Trajanus

Trajanus Paranormal Adept

Did you see Redfern's book?

3. Red

Red Paranormal Adept

Randall got me started in the introductions thread, but maybe I'll check it out. I'd been out of all things ufo or paranormal related 5 or 6 years and have since seen some recent authors discussing this. I have some catching up to do, truly.

4. USI Calgary

USI Calgary J. Randall Murphy Staff Member

Home Page:
    Alien Meetings - Brad Steiger.

[​IMG]

Red likes this.
  5. Red

Red Paranormal Adept

Duly noted.