• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Any abductees want to share your experiences with me?

loki467

Skilled Investigator
Hello my name is Tarl, i am attempting to speak to any alien abductee, its kinda hard to find someone to speak to about there experience due to me not being apart of an organization such as mufon. i would love to speak with anyone who has had an experience and will show the upmost respect and confidence, my motives are to gather data as well as maybe write a book one day that you dont have to appear in if you would like not to. but that being said id still like to learn your from data and here your stories. Thank you -Tarlstsci_stsci-prc-2003-10-e_1600.jpg

Back