• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Another interesting Roswell revelation

Free episodes:

What a gold mine this Roswell !

Does a growing pile of revelations from more or less credible witnesses amount to anything, or is all this a big waste of time ?

Proponents of disclosure have no physical proof but wager that the volume of accounts will eventually put some pressure.... yeah right !

Unless they pull the saucer out of its concealment cell for public display, winter of life revelations will just melt with the snow ;)

Bragalia. That name rings a bell for some reason..........

Youre being facetious right?

Im almost afraid to read this article. Dude just never stops. While I appreciate his research I really dont like the sweeping way he conveniently concludes all his articles by using the most tenuous of connections as a basis for what amounts to a smoking gun proclamation.

(best sentence evaar)

If Bragalia's Socorro articles are anything to go by, I'll be giving this one a miss. He relies too much on second, third or fifty third-hand testimony for my liking.

If Bragalia's Socorro articles are anything to go by, I'll be giving this one a miss. He relies too much on second, third or fifty third-hand testimony for my liking.

Amen! I found his "research" on the Socorro incident to be abysmal. I would be extremely hesitant to take anything else he did seriously.

Back