• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Another Dream Encounter with the Deceased - September 2001

GhostSensor3000

Skilled Investigator
Let me begin by prefacing this story with the fact that I worked at a particular restaurant in my high school years and college summers (late 80 to early 90s) in my hometown. Let's call the restaurant 'The Showcase' for this post. My boss, the owner and manager was named 'Scott.' Great guy and a great boss. He passed away in 1998.

Several years later, I was dreaming I was still working in that restaurant. I was bustling through the kitchen and my old boss 'Scott' was there running the show as always. This dream seemed so real. The restaurant/kitchen phone began to ring, but nobody was answering it. It didn't stop. Finally, 'Scott' looked at me and said, 'You really need to answer that.' And he gave me a sad smile.

I snapped awake out of the dream and my bedside phone was actually ringing. I picked up the receiver and it was my wife. She informed me that 'An airplane just hit the WTC in New York.' That's my 9/11 memory.

Can I share my 9/11 dream too? I've never told anyone about it before but it kind of belongs with yours. This is my first post here.

I dreamed that I was disembodied, floating near the ceiling of an elevator. I could see green lit-up numbers that weren't displaying properly.

The elevator was falling, many people were confused and terrified (I didn't see them so much as knew they were there. My awareness was concentrated in the top corner of the lift, where I seemed to be floating).

With a feeling of urgency and intensity that I can still remember, I was chanting a Buddhist mantra (medicine Buddha- Om Bekanze Bekanze Maha Bekanze Radza Samudgate Soha ) for the people I was in the lift with. It took all my energy to push the mantra "through" into their ... I don't know, space?

I woke up in the morning with the dream vivid in my mind. The towers had gone down overnight. I live in Australia so the tragedy was happening while I slept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back