• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Another Death

He also was part of Ringo's "All Star Band" for several years. There are videos of him in a suit, looking like a banker, in his final years, still belting out his great songs with full voice.

John Lear.

The following is from a skeptical site that's a little mixed up. For example, the link pointing to a story about Richard Shaver gave us Otis T. Carr.

But still:

And:

I didn't agree with most of what John Lear said however I am sorry to hear of his death.
In the 90s he kept me enthralled with his stories late at night on Art Bells show,that was before the veil was pulled away and the internet revealed that those scary monsters were mainly stories.
R.i.P John.

I just learned that forum regular and occasional guest co-host Goggs Mackay died recently.

It's really sad.

I'm trying to get more information that I'l post here.
I can't believe this. When I was at a really low point I used to seek our old Paracast show with Goggs on the show because his Voice offered me comfort.
R I P Goggs my sympathy to your family and friends you will be remberred always by Paracast listeners.

Back