• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Andrew D. Basiago, motivations

What motivates Andrew D. Basiago?

• Total voters
Lectured at the Ramtha School of Enlightenment in 2011, calling for human teleportation by the year 2020. It should be noted that without hesitation Andy’s devotees gave him a standing ovation upon entering the Great Hall at RSE.

The Ramtha School of Enlightenment! That is as hilarious as the place's name is ironic! How can anyone become anything but confused and deceived by someone pretending to channel ancient warrior priests or whatever? Enlightened? No. Talk about crazy pavement. The Ramtha cult is a pathetically gullible bunch, I'm not surprised that they embrace Andy and his insane story.

Yes, I fully understand that Imbrogno needs to step up in bringing his (A) game in order to match Basiagos. However, there is a line of demarcation for sanity, unless someone states that what they're relating is fiction. I see them as both in the same boat but to varying degrees. Then again it’s ultimately up to any mental health care professionals to decide.
I think Imbrogno falsified his degrees just because he wanted to be well liked and more respected.

I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if there is some deep-seated emotional trauma lurking within Imbrogno’s mind. It most likely occurred during his Special Forces training while in the Green Berets. Or could it be that he slipped off stage while accepting his PhD in theoretical chemistry from MIT? It has even been rumored that while peering into the vastness of space thru an optical instrument located at the McCarthy Observatory, (in which he is a staff member of), Imbrogno was zapped by a cosmic ray of unknown origin, sending him into a tizzy.

Whatever the reason may be, compulsive lying, while not all the time, usually indicates a deeper underlying mental disorder. In other words, it’s more than likely that he’s not playing with a full deck, and could hopefully benefit from the use of a shrink.

Last edited by a moderator:
I invite you to go back and listen to the April 3rd 2011 interview with Imbrogno. For me, it’s rather difficult to gauge someone’s research when they are known as a lying rascal.

Edit: I was attempting to be non-biased, but in fact his lousy stories really sucked.

The Ramtha School of Enlightenment! That is as hilarious as the place's name is ironic! How can anyone become anything but confused and deceived by someone pretending to channel ancient warrior priests or whatever? Enlightened? No. Talk about crazy pavement. The Ramtha cult is a pathetically gullible bunch, I'm not surprised that they embrace Andy and his insane story.

There’s more.., there’s Gettysburg, along with multiple visits to Ford’s Theater. Also included is a stint in the bugle corps, and time jumping with his father. When listening to this clip it sounds like he’ll take the plot from a science fiction movie or show and model a portion of the script to meet the needs of his own personal fantasy.

It is truly amazing that there are those who will throw away anything remotely resembling common sense, and follow this man’s diluted fantasies. I wonder just how it is that a lawyer who is insane by definition of : "a mental illness of such a sever nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality,” be allowed to practice law. If anyone potentially wanted to go after him for malpractice he would most likely have a decent insanity defense. I am of the firm opinion that there is not a court in this land that would view this particular rascal as totally sane.

Wash. attorney: 'I have physically traveled in time' | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

I posted one thing about his Gettysburg story that proves it is a lie. Do you guys recall without looking?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Yep in the story lincoln was the only speaker. In realty lincoln was the 3rd. 1st was an invocation then the main speech..Over 2 hours long.then lincoln. ..

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I'm dredging this up from an old post all you non-believers. Look VERY closely right behind Abe's outstretched left hand. uploadfromtaptalk1397402645943.jpg

Last edited:
in response to wade ridsdale's posted photo.

humm, what post URL did you find that?

here is the same panting or photo if you like. if the photo did not upload it can be found at this URL UDL Editions by CAST
INTRO,gettysburg_address.html

i really detest dis information
-------------------------------------
and to continue the debate looking at this from a legal stand point.

Mr. Basiago has made many claims. the most damaging of the claims was to invoke other notable personages within these works. and then to engaged these personages at there offices.
were my name at my office to be interned into the argument?. for myself i would have been all over Mr. Basiago with catastrophic claims of defamation and inflammatory allegations.

let us now examine why the Obama administration and other notable personages have not stepped forward. if even to seek any form of accountability from Mr. Basiago's claims. i would have. and i would have sought criminal remedies. this has not happened has it?

i would like to turn the attention momentarily away from this man and place informational responses from those he has engaged.

of course were they to step up to the plate they would then be bound to support there side of the argument. in order to place false his claims. as this has not happened that i can see. i am forced to lend some credence to his statements. much as i would not like to.

Last edited:
The reason why no one has gone after this particular rascal is simply that he’s probably broke, and anyone of importance doesn’t want to be associated with a diluted time jumper, who allegedly owns/owned a talking dog. However, if you must know.., I’m crawling out on a limb here, having been incorrect countless times in the past.

Back