• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

And Now For Something Completely Different: Ask Greg Bishop

I'd get this book just for the fabulous cover art and illustrations by RPJ!
Are the inside plates also in color?
Is this book as much fun as it looks?

41JTi8tOWeL._SX350_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:
As always, a fascinating look at the state of UFO research, and loads of thought-provoking ideas.

Greg will also join us on this week's After The Paracast, the Paracast+ podcast.

I'd get this book just for the fabulous cover art and illustrations by RPJ. Are the inside plates also in color? Is this book as much fun as it looks?

Sorry, the inside illos are not in color, but I bet RPJ would colorize them for you for the right price. ;)

Yes, I think it is as fun as it looks!

Last edited:
Let's not forget his contribution to this new tome, along with several other of our favorite Paracast guests. Plus, it has excellent cover art as well (though not as awesome as Greg's RPJ cover)...
Yes that looks fabulous too! Gotta get it. I should get them both featured on the USI site as well.

Vallee wasn't confined to a workshop. He gave a regular lecture on Saturday entitled "What do we know about the material composition of UFOs?"

Was this the talk he gave at Contact In The Desert? You know who was there, and even paid for the pre-lecture workshop, one Greg Bishop. Perhaps he'd consider summarizing and sharing JV's thoughts with the class? How about it @spacebrother?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was this the talk he gave at Contact In The Desert? You know who was there, and even paid for the pre-lecture workshop, one Greg Bishop. Perhaps he'd consider summarizing and sharing JV's thoughts with the class? How about it @spacebrother?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I summarized what he said on the Paracast appearance and also on my own show, which will be posted within a day or so. If you listen to both, you will get a good idea of what he covered in the workshop. I did not attend the first lecture because I had work that day. The Radio Misterioso discussion is the first in a series of roundtables I will be conducting with the authors featured in "UFOs: Reframing the Debate."

Back