• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ancient? history.

Here is an e-mail response to my older brother who made note of the fact that I have been posing these thoughts most of my life and yet no great acclaim has come my way.

There are many ways thought gets transmitted to the brain - and current human evolution theory is moving to the ideas I have been promoting (Others like Teilhard de Chardin - an anthropologist and catholic priest - see Teilhardism) for as long as I can remember.

I am satisfied with how the mind has started to recover from materialism. Our future is still bleak if we do not use that mind to form the templates ('perfect' though by one person - said Teilhard; imagine if more than one person actually started understanding). See Re-discovering the Mind which I used teaching a lesson in my Masters program Org Behaviour class in 1981.

You have heard about the saying "We are spiritual beings having a brief illusory material experience." That was a very old concept he revived.

Further to the above you might want to consider how often the "illusory" experience is highlighted in our media including the schools.

What kind of crazy is it that supports such ideology when there are far better methods available (see thread We Can Change the World)? When Malcolm Muggeridge said Jesus would be institutionalized today - he was making a good point. That is true whether or not there ever was an actual Jesus person rather than the titles Jesus and Chriost which have been around for a great deal longer than our falsified Empire history supporting our screwed up laws. The people who put words in the mouths of Prophets do so for PROFIT!

As I add to one thought in my e-mail I find other thoughts are connected. It is nice and wonderful to see a Template grow!

The twelve main energy vortexes including the Great Pyramid of Iesa have many smaller center points or nodes. You can think of a corollary in your own body - the chakras and psychic points chart which mirrors the lymph system. Epigeneticists may make a further breakthrough in this integrative insight soon. The twelve plates in the Dodecahedron are part of the ancient earth computer.

Beyond the Dragon Project proof of energy varying and dovetailing with astronomical or astrological events and megaliths being part of a computer type of information matrix - we now have Gaia Theory developed by James Lovelock and Lynn Margulis and others including Hawkins who work on Crop Circles I have covered - here. It is more than just some Green initiative and Bucky Fuller saw how consciousness in even the marble under a sculptors tools can be worked with.

"The Gaia Hypothesis finds its roots in longstanding insights regarding a living planet. For example, Scofield in Scientists Debate Gaia explores over two dozen expressions of the concept of a living Earth in Western natural philosophy, including animism, hylozism, psyche, pneuma, pantheism, sympatheia, anima mundi, and world soul (Scientists Debate Gaia, 2004, p. 157 - See inset). Many affirm that indigenous and traditional cultures feature intact connections and patterns with a living earth focusing on wisdom and intuition (Golley, p. 35; Scofeld, 2004, p. 157) at a nexus point of knowledge, practice, and belief (Berkes, p. 163). These insights, scientific and cultural, parallel and harmonize with more ancient indigenous and earth-based insight regarding the living nature of the planet. See also Ecospirituality and Ecophilosophy forms of Gaian Methods for further exploration of these concepts.

The Gaia Hypothesis is a collaborative brainchild of chemist James Lovelock and microbiologist Lynn Margulis and depicts the Earth system as a living, self-regulating, meta-organism continuing optimal life conditions through complex planetary controls. A novel-to-me point of the Gaia Hypothesis is that if a scientist were to imagine what conditions on the Earth would be expected simply due to its planetary size, composition, and distance from the Sun (etc.), the scientist would expect to find a dead, lifeless planet without the temperature, moisture, and other conditions (including those optimum for complex life) found on Gaia - Earth.

Lovelock's Gaia: The Practical Science of Planetary Medicine (2000) offers fabulous visual examples and visualizations for the "geophysiology" that Lovelock explores as part of the fleshing out of the Gaia Hypothesis. His extended metaphor for the Earth as having a physiology includes later chapters on "The People Plague," fever as a metaphor for global warming, and exfoliation as a metaphor for deforestation. Lynn Margulis's radical visionary insight of symbiosis as the central gyre for evolution has, over the past twenty years, brought endosymbiosis and symbiogenesis from an unaccepted fringe theory to evolutionary doctrine. For Margulis, symbiogenesis (not mutation) is the source of innovation in evolutionary change (2006). She has uncovered how mitochondria and chloroplasts demonstrate that collaboration rather than (neo-Darwinian) competition drive evolution. Her early work on eukaryotic evolution demonstrating global regulatory mechanisms was pivotal in the Gaia Hypothesis (2002). Margulis advocates for collaborations with biology, chemistry and other fields in order to pursue the truth about the complex self-regulatory emergent property of the planet as alive (2006).Therefore Gaia Hypothesis research methods are at their heart inter- and transdisciplinary."

http://www.earthregenerative.org/gai...ypothesis.html

Last edited:
In the thread on Thuleans etc. (which I have put here) I added an anthropologist's writing and quoting others describing the Beothuk (Red Paint People going back to 7,000 BCE in Canada) as whites. No question about it but now we have DNA and loads of forensics to prove MY history.

They put red ochre on their body to gain alchemical knowledge from Mercury which comes from Cinnabar in one of the red ochres (see my article on Red Ochre and Copper Keels). So when stupid Dark Age heathens came to dispossess their far earlier ancestors they saw red-skinned people - this leads to the name of that football team and other racist thoughts from true barbarian savages who genocidally eliminated them. It was in the early 20th Century that Canada still had a bounty on their heads!!!!

I would be very interested to hear peoples thoughts on this Manuscript: The Voynich Manuscript : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
I have read that some people believe that it contains depictions of plants native to the Americas, but it allegedly dates from the 1420's

I know that a lot of effort has been put in to decipher the text, but I think the key will be in the drawings.

I am convinced that it is genuine but I am aware that it could be a fake. Either way I find it fascinating.

There are more things in Heaven and Earth than most people have ever dreamed of. For example - the Magic Lantern mentioned and shown in the Voynich research. It is sometimes more than a crystal ball. It can answer questions as is the case with the homunculus or what the most inspired lovers in Catholic heresy trial's history called 'the talking head of Jesus'. In my book on Frabato (Franz Bardon) and Hitler I use his words and work to show much more than answers to normal questions or looking inside the life of any person is at work.

So, yes. It is no surprise that astrolabes like the Antikythera take ancients to the source of metals or pendulums work magic of an even more ancient but related sort. SEEing plants of the whole world or SEEing people in far off places might amaze the person who needs "easy answers' like alien intervention or black and white deniers of psychism - but should not amaze any student of knowledge.

MY best guess on the who - is Venetians who had friends in the employ of the Zeno family who were in the Nova Scotia area checking on or hiding things at Oak Island, Specifically Johannes Fontana.

The Voynich Manuscript

For a link to the Zeno Brothers manuscript see a recent post in this thread.

Kingdom of the Saguenay

For more on Time and other viewing science look through this current research and Father Ernetti's mention in it.

Scientists Report Teleportation of Physical Objects From One Location To Another

Back