• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ancient Aliens debunked..

The Ben Rich Story is constant metaphor and why would a top executive tell his own companies/government secrets?
One : Give the public a insight to high advance gear?
Two : Give the other nations BS?
Three: Turn peoples minds away from something else?
Fourth: Conspirators may suggests have lost control of the industry?

Why did Mr Nick Cook walk away from the story??

Honestly, like yourself I have known of this story for several years now, it's completely open ended. I do realize however that I don't honestly have a clue. Maybe, maybe not. I know that the military has been working on a brain interface instrumentation and flight command helmet gear for a LONG time however. It really does not seem "out of the question".

Personally, I absolutely think there *is* something to travel minus distance/friction. I have made the point here prior about Swann's lab evidence being a strong indicator for the validity of Remote Viewing. Technology that artificially facilitates such a process would be truly astounding. Interstellar Travel would exist without friction/resistance speed entering the equation. The mind boggles at how they would even begin to manage such an encapsulation to make possible the transport of that which is material within said hypothetical technology.

Considering that the theoretical Quantum considerations have been around for better than a 100 year, as much could be the basis for such theoretical undertakings. All speculation, nothing more.

Have you seen one of these in the sky lately? Welcome | Terrafugia

You can bet they'll be responsible for some contemporary alien reports, albeit they might not exactly fit into the Ancient Aliens agenda. ;)

Last edited:
Ancient Aliens was good for the first couple of seasons. But by now they are trying to find aliens everywhere. Its ridiculous now.

Last edited:
I enjoy the show Ancient Aliens and I also found this debunking video entertaining. I think both have strong and weak points in there presentation. I did my own research into the subject and made a video called the Magi Mystery. They say all roads lead to Rome , I say everything else leads back to Sumer.

I enjoy the show Ancient Aliens and I also found this debunking video entertaining. I think both have strong and weak points in there presentation. I did my own research into the subject and made a video called the Magi Mystery. They say all roads lead to Rome , I say everything else leads back to Sumer.
Interesting. Can you elaborate and point us to your video?

Interesting. Can you elaborate and point us to your video?

First I came across the Magi symbol "winged disk" on very old tablets found in America. Then I found that the oldest Magi had large beards and light skinned explaining why the South American people thought the Spanish was the return of Viracocha. I dug deeper into that symbol and found that the Magi religion is also the very core of Free Mason's book of morals written by Albert Pike. I paid to travel to Toronto too see the Cuneiform tablets at the ROM myself. I needed to see if i could confirm what Pike said was true and it was. There is a Magi Winged disk on nearly every tablet even the Epic of Gilgamesh. Then I found out the Magi were the (3 wise men) from the Bible. Then found out there time spent teaching Jesus was removed from the Bible ( know as missing years of Jesus). At first I thought that I was jumping to conclusions but there is way to many examples of the Magi influence in history to say it's just a coincidence. Since making that video I have found enough evidence to fill a phone book so I will release another video in time. I am going in for serious surgery next week so I will have to put my projects on hold until I recover. In the meantime if anyone interested in helping I am more then willing to share everything I got so far.

looks like a great video but it is nearly impossible to understand. I lasted less than a minute and turned it off.

Yes that did prove the most difficult part for me because my real voice not very clear either. I will take note and try to find someone with better voice to re-record it once I am feeling better. It's funny you mention the 1 min mark because I found sound improves after that point or maybe could try turning up volume too I found that helps.

First I came across the Magi symbol "winged disk" on very old tablets found in America. Then I found that the oldest Magi had large beards and light skinned explaining why the South American people thought the Spanish was the return of Viracocha. I dug deeper into that symbol and found that the Magi religion is also the very core of Free Mason's book of morals written by Albert Pike. I paid to travel to Toronto too see the Cuneiform tablets at the ROM myself. I needed to see if i could confirm what Pike said was true and it was. There is a Magi Winged disk on nearly every tablet even the Epic of Gilgamesh. Then I found out the Magi were the (3 wise men) from the Bible. Then found out there time spent teaching Jesus was removed from the Bible ( know as missing years of Jesus). At first I thought that I was jumping to conclusions but there is way to many examples of the Magi influence in history to say it's just a coincidence. Since making that video I have found enough evidence to fill a phone book so I will release another video in time. I am going in for serious surgery next week so I will have to put my projects on hold until I recover. In the meantime if anyone interested in helping I am more then willing to share everything I got so far.
Good luck with the surgery.

Sorry my voice would be worse. This voice sounds like a computer generated voice. Posting a text copy would be awesome tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry my voice would be worse. This voice sounds like a computer generated voice. Posting a text copy would be awesome tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ty Stagger Lee , yes you are correct it is a free ware audio reader my budget is close to 0 for this video

Magi mystery

They say all Roads lead to Rome

Everything else leads back to,

Sumer, the Cradle of Civilization,

First to do everything,

Art, Science, and YES even Religion,

History has recorded many lesser God’s

Do you know the most influential one of all?

If you could ask an ancient wise man known as the Magi,

He would tell you this…..,,

Long ago there lived a great man named, Zoroaster,

He followed One God named, Ahura Mazda

The great creator and architect

With the help of many blessed angels

He opposed the Devil, Named, Angra, Mainyu

The, Pervert, of anything holy

Demons of all kinds spread the hate

Also called, Zarathustra, his birthplace is uncertain but his teaching spread across the Persian Empire and more.

He is credited with the authorship of the Gathas, hymns which are at the liturgical core of the Magi. ,,

Dates,,

The date of his books the Old Avestan Gathas is unknown. Classical writers such as Plutarch proposed dates prior to 6000 BC. Others assume it must be following Alexander the Great's conquest of the Achaemenid Empire in 330 BC,, If you ask the Magi it goes all the way back to the beginning.

Today with modern Zoroastrian people there message reads

Good thoughts, Good words, good deeds,

Truly a path worth taking

But take heed and, beware good intentions,,,

The Magi, mystery,,

Astrology, ,,

,, Babylonian was the first organized system of astrology. First key and sign of the Magi you will see across the globe. 70 cuneiform tablets, 7,000 celestial, omens. Gods were also believed to present Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Mercury and Mars were recognized—

See the sign of Magi, tradition adapted across the globe from Egypt, South America, Rome, Medieval, and even modern times. ,,,

Archaeoastronomy,,,

the study of how people in the past "have understood the phenomena in the sky, Archaeoastronomy methods are key to uncover evidence of the Magi,,, archaeology, anthropology, astronomy, statistics and probability, and history.

Even Astronomer Gerald Hawkins, who proposed that Stonehenge was a Neolithic computer, none can doubt it was built by the power of the Magi,,

Egypt

Since the first precise cardinal orientations of north south east west lined to the pyramids various astronomical methods have been proposed even a map of the three stars in the belt of Orion. It is clear that a special shadow does appear to make 8 sides visible as seen from above. So this is key to understanding it was built by power of the Magi,,

South America,,

,,Kukulcán's Pyramid is a Mesoamerican step-pyramid built in the Mayan center. It has 365 steps possibly one for each day of the year. A visually striking effect is seen every March and September as an unusual shadow occurs on the equinoxes. A shadow appears to descend the northern stairway and this was built by the power of the Magi. ,,

Coral Castle,,

,,Coral Castle created by Edward Leedskalnin in Florida. The structure comprises numerous megalithic stones each weighing several tons. He uncovered the secrets of how to build the pyramids. He also left an important clue to how he did it,, fore Magi text do remain in every library on earth, So coral castle was also built by the power of the Magi,,

Mithraism,

, a mystery religion practiced in the Roman Empire from about the 1st to 4th centuries AD. Initiates called themselves those "united by the handshake". They met in underground temples which survive in large numbers even found in America. The Romans themselves regarded the mysteries as having link back to the secrets of the universe and the power of the Magi,

,, Eclipse

,, So far the largest Magi creation that depicts this shadow effect is an eclipse. It’s an extremely rare occurrence when an astronomical object is temporarily obscured to this degree. This effect of the moon and earth is not permanent as the distances change over time. So those living on the earth right now will be the only ones to witness this giant sign pointing that is was built by the power of the Magi.

Religion,

,, The Epic of Gilgamesh, an epic poem from Mesopotamia, is amongst the earliest surviving works linked to Genesis and the Garden of Eden and Noah's Flood. In both, a man is created from the soil by a god, and lives in a natural setting amongst the animals. He is introduced to a woman who tempts him. In both stories the man accepts food from the woman, covers his nakedness, and must leave his former realm, unable to return. The presence of a snake that steals a plant of immortality from the hero ,

Genesis 6–8 matches so closely, "few doubt" that it derives from a Mesopotamian account. What is particularly noticeable is the way the Genesis flood story follows the Gilgamesh flood tale "point by point and in the same order", even when the story permits other alternatives.,,

Gnosticism,

, primarily defined in a Christian context. Now scholars include early Christianity, Neo-Platonism, Hellenistic Judaism, Greco-Roman mystery religions, and Zoroastrianism and all linked to the power of the magi. ,,

Judaism,

,, The points of resemblance between Zoroastrianism and Judaism are many and striking. Both monotheistic religions. The two agree in cosmological ideas. The six days of Creation, Mankind, according to each religion, is descended from a single couple like Adam and Eve. , and all linked to the power of the magi. ,,

Early Christianity,

,, The Magi also referred to as the (Three) Wise Men in Christian tradition, a group of distinguished foreigners who visited Jesus after his birth, bearing gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. They are regular figures in traditional accounts of the nativity celebrations of Christmas and are an important part of Christian tradition.

Gospel of Matthew the Magi were the first religious figures to worship Jesus a link back to the power of the magi. ,, ,,

,, Unknown years of Jesus,

Other than the generic statement that after he was 12 years old (Luke 2:42) Jesus "advanced in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men" (Luke 2:52), the New Testament has no other details regarding the gap.

Modern scholarship has generally rejected any travels by Jesus to India, Tibet or surrounding areas as without historical basis.

Since the Magi were so prevalent in his early life one would assume they would not stop there. With no further mention of the Magi near Jesus in the bible the missing years is an obvious removal of further influence on him. , and all linked to the power of the magi. ,,

,, In Islam,

,, Citing 8th-century al-Kalbi, Zarathustra was an inhabitant of Palestine, and a servant of one of the disciples of the prophet Jeremiah.

Qur'an: "And we did send apostles before thee: there are some of them that we have mentioned to thee and there are others whom we have not mentioned to Thee." (40 : 78).

Accordingly some Muslims do treat the founder of Zoroastrianism as a prophet and he is linked to the power of the magi. ,,

,, Queztcoatl,

,,Some say that Quetzalcoatl was tall and light-skinned, , and had an epic beard, in contrast to the natives who were short, dark skinned few with any hair on their face. ,

,These accounts were actually based on first Magi visiting those areas, Spanish chroniclers from the 16th century claimed that when the conquistadors led by Francisco Pizarro first encountered the Inca's they were greeted as gods, "Viracochas", because their lighter skin and beard resembled and all linked to the power of the magi. ,,

,, In Hinduism,

,, Hindu itself is actually a Persian word coined by Cyrus the great a Magi in the 6th century B.C. to describe people who lived beyond the river Indus which was the eastern boundary of the ancient Persian Empire. ,,

,, They share rituals. Worship of gods bearing identical names such as Mithras and Yama. Elements of both polytheism and monotheism. Ritual chanting. A three tier universe consisting of upper, middle and lower regions. The concept of divine moral order. The conflict between good and evil. Division of time into four periods in which good will progressively decline and evil would ascend to a point where God's intervention would become necessary. The concept of heaven and hell.

,, Winged Disk,

,, Foremost it is linked to the power of the magi. ,, the Faravahar means Ahura Mazda in Zoroastrian Persia, symbol associated with divinity and royalty in the Ancient Near East ,Egypt, Mesopotamia, Persia, South America as well as Australia.,,

Gods of Egypt were considered to be aspects of the sun disk,

8th century BC, it’s the Hebrew seal for "power". Shown as a winged sun flanked by two, Egyptian, Awn’s

In Greece the winged sun is on the Staff of, Hermmes,. This also represents the magi key to unlocking the secrets of the universe. ,,

Various groups such as Freemasonry, Theosophy, Rosicrucian’s and Unity Church have also used it. ,,

Variations of the symbol are used as a trademark logo on vehicles today,

Phoenicia, an ancient Semitic civilization with colonies across the globe. They carried the winged disk with them and the all magi teachings. Cuneiform writing even located on bowls on the bottom of sacred lakes in South America,

, Ezekiel’s wheel,

, Ezekiel was one of the Jews who were exiled to Babylon the home of the Magi at the age of 30, Ezekiel describes his calling to be a prophet, by going into great detail about his encounter with God who rode upon a chariot of four wheels within wheels. As you can see this is a perfect match for many winged disks used by the Magi,

King Tut and Great Pakal,

,, Compare this Great Pakal tomb lid to an obscure Egyptian equivalent, Each show chairs with energy on the bottom, Each have hands at controls,, each have a instrument for life, Interestingly the depiction in South America has a much stronger influence towards scales of a reptile rather than the dominant feathered version of the disk. This could be details of what it looks like on the inside of a winged disk. Or maybe even a Magi technology similar to the chair found in the Hollywood movie the Matrix. ,,

Historical cover up,

Most famous example is the sphinx and the missing cap stone,

This was done to hide that it was built by the Magi. Many other occurrences of sabotage damage have been done to hide a return to the Magi monotheistic ways in the past.

The Ancient Library of Alexandria was one of the largest and most significant libraries. The library is famous for having been burned; resulting in the loss of many scrolls and books, and has become a symbol of "knowledge and culture of the Magi destroyed".

The first emperor of China, unified China in 221 BC, his chancellor Li Si suggested suppressing the intellectual discourse to unify all thoughts and political opinions. This resulted in the burning of most of the Magi text in the surrounding regions. ,,

The Spanish conquest of the Aztec Empire was one of the most significant events in the Spanish colonization of the Americas. During which most of the Magi Text were burned or stolen and regarded as the works of the devil or anger mainyu. ,,

The National Museum of Iraq located in Baghdad contains precious relics from the Mesopotamian civilization. It was robbed and looted with military like precision on the first day of the USA war against Iraq. Untold amounts of treasures of Magi were held here bigger than any weapon of mass destruction. ,,

George Smith achieved worldwide fame by his translation of the Great Flood In March, 1876, the trustees of the British Museum sent Smith once more to excavate the rest of Assurbanipal's library. Shortly after he fell ill with dysentery and died. Since his sudden death the majority of the tablets remain locked away from public view. Only small amounts of basic day to day task lists have been released. Even an exhibit released to Toronto in 2013 was off limits for photographs.

The Antikythera mechanism is an ancient analog computer designed by the Magi to calculate astronomical positions. It was recovered in 1900–1901 from the Antikythera wreck but its significance and complexity were not understood until a century later. Even today the magi clues inside are still being discovered. Jacques Cousteau visited the wreck in 1978 but he found the wreck had already been dismantled to prevent any further clues. ,,

Lastly what remains the largest collection of Magi teaching, the secret Vatican archive. An impressive effort to collect and hide as many of these documents they could find around the world. The power within this library my still rival the weapons of any nation on earth. ,,

Secret Societies,

Everyone has wondered if Secret Societies really rule the world

Those who look find the Free Mason’s,

They only accept members, who believe in God,

They do not discriminate from what Religion you are because they know they all are branches of the first Ahura Mazda but publicly deny it. ,,

Members become Kings and Presidents including the USA,

Foremost Franklin D. Roosevelt went on behalf of the Masons to Oak Island. That is where he recovered the Ark of the Covenant for them. Masons had the entire white house demolished on the inside so that it could hold the Ark for safe keeping. Since containing it the USA has used its Magi power become the world’s greatest super power even against all odds. ,,

This is however not a recent development,

Even since the first Kings and Queens were puppets actually under Magi control

Greatest example being Cyrus the Great Magi who’s rule remains even today

After all his relief is good example of his secret

If you look closer at what it stands for his symbol and that of the Mason is the same

Also type the name of Cyrus’s God Ahura Mazda into amazon and look what you find

It reveals the connection to the secrets of free masons

Or just check the most expensive books on eBay and you will also find the Magi text,

Secret Space Program,

In our modern times space exploration has been limited to TV science fiction,

But still great future visionary like Gene Rodenberry predicted, cell phones, Scanners

But was he wrong about man’s progress exploring space?

I think not

Fore he left us clues to that as well

Season 4 Star trek the next generation episode 14 called clues explains it well

An ancient advanced race use false probe data and other covert means to stop space exploration so there existence can remain a secret

Shortly after this episode aired on National Television he died

Of a sudden heart attack at age 70,

Another great future visionary film maker was Stanley Kubrick

He worked closely with NASA and fueled fire that he knew more about space than anyone else

He also like Roddenberry left a message to portray his belief of who was really in charge of space

He chose the opening theme song of great film 2001 space odyssey, the truly epic song he chose is called no other then Zarathustra, another clue of the Magi to who is the real, ancient alien, race

Like Roddenberry he died suddenly of heart failure at age 70

NASA Debunked

NASA Infamously known as “Never a Straight Answer “

Originally not top secret, 1964 was the last mission to be open to public

After wards all missions were classified, and immune from any oversight, and under direct Magi control

Spending cuts as claimed by some have never been an issue for NASA

See here they have actually got a Trillion dollars of Tax payer money in the past 5 decades.

This year alone over 20 billion dollars despite having no work. After the shuttle and space station were a complete failure they cancelled all space programs years ago.

They even attempted to shut down the Hubble telescope and were barely saved by public outrage.

There “plan “for exploration was turned from manned programs to robots. Then the diminished the robots were altered to have no tools to explore.

Currently there best Curiosity rover has, HD, video, Camcorders on its Mast Cam and a high speed internet connection and even nuke power. Yet they refuse to release video or audio from the surface and instead we are given fake images of drilling rocks taken on the earth. They also release computer animations of what the rover is doing instead of providing any evidence that it’s really even on Mars.

Word around the golf circuit is there is no Tee times open anywhere near any NASA facility because they never do any work.

Instead we are privileged to view music videos of their spending sprees on sports cars, dancing girls and intern orgy parties.

Anyone who has done their own research into the Moon landings finds

All Scientific data is gone even things as simple as telemetry are “missing”

Video that proves moon landing went “missing” for decades and is riddled with errors when found

Moon rock that were returned later turned out to be fossilised wood,

Then ones tested to be real rock were actually meteors picked up of the ground in North Pole by van Braun a Nazi

Most shockingly the only modern photo evidence to support NASA is so blurry. This from the satellite technology that can read your shirt from orbit.

One member of the Apollo crew stood up and called the whole program a lemon. Shortly after A cabin fire broke out on the next launch pad test. He and other crew were killed and promptly replaced ending any further whistle blower testimony. Family members still call for an independent investigation into the accident.

Agenda,

We can see that Magi are not all evil and they have done many good deeds for mankind. But we can also not ignore the clear agenda buy some of them that abuse the Magi power.

Not long ago the Spanish looted all the gold from America and loaded it on ships. Most sank to the bottom of the ocean, as for the gold it was “Lost on the bottom of the ocean” later divers found the ships picked clean and, the gold was never seen again. ,,,

During the American civil war all of the gold went missing and, the gold was never seen again,

During World war two the American public was robbed of their gold by their own government and stored in Fort Knox. Later when asked to see the holdings were still safe it was discovered that it was all gone except for one small room,, the rest of the gold was never seen again ,,,

Years after the war fort Knox was still being used as a gold depository. Yet again when asked for an audit it was refused meaning all the gold was missing, the gold was never seen again,

Often overlooked the during the September 11th attacks the World trade center was robbed. It held another of the nation’s largest gold deposits and had their stock loaded onto trucks and driven out in underground tunnels. This was only discovered by the fact that one truck had gotten a flat tire and was left abandoned in the haste to escape the collapse. The gold was never seen again,

Lastly the world financial system intrusted the Federal Reserve in the USA to store its gold. In 2013 countries like Germany asked for reassurance there gold was safe and they were denied. This leading to the fact that the Reserve has no Gold left it is all missing. The gold was never seen again,

Facts show that the Gold mining on earth has been going for thousands of years. There should be enough to pave every street on the globe over 3 feet thick.

Yet the most people will see in one place in a lifetime is less than a pound.

Most of the world’s gold is missing; the gold was never seen again,

Tracing the wear about of this missing gold all leads to one place

Area 51 the world’s largest Magi facility

To this day it remains off limits to all even the president of USA is not allowed to enter.

As seen from public satellite it has the world’s largest runway. Long enough for the old shuttle to land with no brakes. Plenty long enough to ship away all of our world’s gold to space. It is now officially acknowledged to exist in the year 2013.

A number of presidents who opposed there country slavery decided to fight back against the Magi. Kennedy does so boldly in his last public address which after he was abruptly silenced.

Don’t let the work of so many good people to expose the Magi mystery go unheard

Demand the truth and you must demand accountably,

Secrecy helps nobody, but the Magi

Hey guys , If your interested I got an update to share on my Magi research. I was on MnRTV last Wednesday and spoke about my latest discovery's up North. I come on the show at the 45:20 mark if you want to skip the news segment.

Back